Author: edisonone

Hehe!!! China Invades India!!! Oh Really!!!!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-4 10:44:22 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-5-3 14:58
The way it looks to me is that both countries occupy territory claimed by the other party. Why not j ...

C'mon Kiwi!!!  That's only smart arse talks between me
and Mr, Manoj Singh here! No need for you to get all nuked
up over it! I mean what's so wrong with cracking a nuke joke here and
a nuke joke there between me and Mr. Maoj? Nothing!
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 13:28:13 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2013-5-4 02:04
Obviously discussion and debate - that's what the forum is for ...........

Of course. And so my question was pertinent. Here, I didn't find any logical debating or discussion. Personal attacks on each others do not prove any point. Oh, they prove one point. They have nothing else to do for fun and not enough balanced brains to get to the point.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 13:37:02 |Display all floors
Yogesh Post time: 2013-5-4 13:28
Of course. And so my question was pertinent. Here, I didn't find any logical debating or discussio ...

Yes there are those who will jump on any thread with the sole intention of turning it into a flame fest to disrupt the debate of the topic - but there are some who debate and discuss the topic within the context of the topic - you make the choice of either debating or flaming - if neither choice suits your mentality you simply go to another thread that you see as worthy of your input .... you did not attempt to input any form of debate on the topic either pro or con - you just made a judgement. As the topic is very much a corncerning one for the people of both PRC and India it stands as worthy of debate.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 13:45:18 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 13:55:39 |Display all floors
soapdodger Post time: 2013-5-4 13:45
When you consider this to be one of your fairly typical responses:

"I am surprised they could tak ...

never try for any form of superiority - just state facts and try to get the truthful reality across to the masses . .. I have always found there will be those who react savagely to anyone who raises truthful issues here - especially when those issues expose the other side of the coin. ....
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 13:57:05 |Display all floors
OK.
All such border disputes are outcomes of a lots of complex thinking behind the curtains which is all being played out by politicians, diplomats and other influential parties. Public's views or concerns are of no interest for them.

In fact, the concept of nations and other such ghettos have been developed by shrewd people to build their own empires. Isn't it very clear?

Coming to the present conflict, I can see a lots of theories which can work but not sure which is the dominant one and actually played the main role. There are high chances that some foreign elements (or even political players on either side) have incited this episode out of proportion to get some benefits out of the issues. It is also possible that the military of China planned the incursion to get some mileage at the border or wrenched India's hands to gauge its response. I am sure the negotiation meetings are more like business meetings. I do feel that military confrontation is rare possibility which can occur in case if some stupid military commanders take some missteps because of emotional indigestion.

It is important for the Chinese government to understand that they are spoiling their reputation around the world by getting into conflicts with almost all neighbors. What kind of image do they want to portray-a rowdy bully or a savior? Hope wisdom prevails over petty interests.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 14:08:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.