Author: edisonone

Hehe!!! China Invades India!!! Oh Really!!!!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-4 01:21:50 |Display all floors
Which stupid has started this thread? What was the objective?!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 05:03:09 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2013-5-3 16:31
Rapes do not happen in China

Not atleast when the interecourse is made with ...

Of course rapes happen in PRC as they do in every culture and society - but it is rare to hear of such a sickening event as that which happened in India where a group of "men" raped a four year old girl virtually to death - she has died from the terrible injuries she sustained at the hands of these cretins. Lately it seems we are hearing more and more of pack rapes taking place in India - hence my comment that it is a wonder they took the time off from there raping to burn a flag ...... a four year old child does not in any way deserve to be raped to death by the scum that did that to her - after all if they were more like you and spent their days masturbating there might be less rapes in India. My comment still stands the only Chinese that have anything to fear from India is four year old girls!  
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 05:04:18 |Display all floors
Yogesh Post time: 2013-5-4 01:21
Which stupid has started this thread? What was the objective?!!!

Obviously discussion and debate - that's what the forum is for ...........
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 06:08:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 06:58:46 |Display all floors
The way it looks to me is that both countries occupy territory claimed by the other party. Why not just swap, or redraw the lines of demarkation.
No need for war talk and nukes, sheesh!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 09:23:51 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-5-4 06:58
The way it looks to me is that both countries occupy territory claimed by the other party. Why not j ...

In a perfect world EK that would be the solution - but of course we do not live in a perfect world and there is a possible outside influence that has an interest in creating friction between other nations. If a nation had always considered PRC to be an enemy - since it altered its course awy from one ideology and adopted another - then it could be that it saw the opportunity to set another nation upon its potential enemy.
For those who see the world through rose coloured glasses or populate the internet forums as apologists for a hegemonist nation such a suggestion is of course "outrageous" and cause for reactive response in the negative. Utopian ideals are the swaddling cloths of the naive - the reality of global politic manipulations mean looking at every action through a very powerfull microscope. It is interesting just what can be found beneath the visible surface.
We should always look at the potential benefactor of each and every twist of the tigers tail.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 09:26:33 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-5-4 06:08
The ONLY loser here is the coward who talks about nuclear war WHEN HE KNOWS he would be safe with  ...

Oh yes indeed I am glad that Ed is here - a good forum participant and one who keeps the slime such as yourself from collecting too thickly on the bottom of the ship. pucker up sweetie - my big black hairy donkey is waiting for your kiss ......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.