Author: JFenix

'Missiles fired at' Russian plane with 159 passengers flying over Syria   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-1 13:25:43 |Display all floors
shameless Post time: 2013-5-1 13:19
Revolution is harmless, actually I like him since in his simplistic way she/he does more harm than ...

What a deranged individual...  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-1 15:31:13 |Display all floors
We will never know who fired at the aircraft.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 01:50:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2013-5-2 02:30
Pond Post time: 2013-5-1 15:31
We will never know who fired at the aircraft.

Yes we will.  We have found out that it was JFenix the original poster who made up the story as far as we can tell.

Syrian Interior people say there was no such incident happened.

DAMASCUS, (SANA) An official source at the Syrian Civil Aviation Authority (SCAA) responded to recent media claims that a Russian passenger plane was targeted while in Syrian airspace on Monday, saying that this plane entered Syrian airspace and left it without any incident.

The source said that the pilot of the plane, which took off from Sharm el-Sheikh in Egypt and was headed to Kazan, contacted the air traffic control tower in Damascus as per standard procedure and didn't mention any unusual incident, and only asked for permission for the plane to rise from 34,000 feet to 36,000 feet and was granted permission since this request isn't out of the ordinary.

The source pointed out that the standard procedure when a plane suffers an urgent situation is to notify air traffic control and civilian aviation authorities of the country in which the plane is located at the time, which didn't happen at all in the case of the aforementioned Russian plane, adding that Syrian radar systems didn't report anything to the contrary.

The source noted that four Russian commercial planes flew over Syria on that Monday without incident, in addition to dozens of other civilian planes, which shows that Syrian airspace is completely safe for commercial flights.
H. Sabbagh

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 18:37:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-5-2 14:40
leboucher Post time: 2013-4-30 21:01
Come on dudette, we all know Assad's men ain't behind this! (The Russians know it too)

You know? From your magic mirror I'd imagine. Either that or you are losing grip. That was carthatic, defecating allover your stargazing. Actually Mr foortune teller, what are the lottery result this  weekend?

It is best to provide some semblance of proof as evidence of your assertion rather than glibly proffer some gas
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 18:59:50 |Display all floors
Col Post time: 2013-5-1 07:25
It was more than likely the rebels, but were they intentionally targeting a Russian civilian aircr ...

I find it hard to believe they would have the information they would need to identify where the aircraft was flying to and from, let alone the nationality of the carrier and am equally confused as to why civilian charter flights are still flying over a defacto war zone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 15:13:35 |Display all floors
verdane Post time: 2013-5-2 18:59
I find it hard to believe they would have the information they would need to identify where the ai ...

Bear in mind the rebels have backers that have all the necessary capabilities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 17:08:53 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2013-5-3 16:13
Bear in mind the rebels have backers that have all the necessary capabilities.

them Backers  are so called peace loving countries...

just now and then they send drones to certain countries and kill women and children
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.