Author: JFenix

'Missiles fired at' Russian plane with 159 passengers flying over Syria   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-9 23:41:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Hey but what do I know, huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-10 00:07:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-5-10 13:13
leboucher Post time: 2013-5-9 19:41
Your mother will be roasted next to your woman in hell....no two ways about it

And once in hell, I will have a field day with your mother. The things that will be done to her will be her punishment for giving birth to an animal that she ought to have aborted as a foetus.

I know you have no father as your mother was by the docks so it could be any number of seamen in Marseille. With a beginning like that, I would be an angry man too. You are barking up the wrong tree.........your mum ought to be the focal point of your ire or is she sectioned as a result of siring a low life hijo de puta?

Damn, that was cathartic. You think you have a monopoly on talking thrash? Think again laddie, think again. You ain't spit.

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-10 17:14:13 |Display all floors
leboucher Post time: 2013-5-9 19:41
Your mother will be roasted next to your woman in hell....no two ways about it

And once in hell, I will have a field day with your mother. The things that will be done to her will be her punishment for giving birth to an animal that she ought to have aborted as a foetus.

I know you have no father as your mother was by the docks so it could be any number of seamen in Marseille. With a beginning like that, I would be an angry man too. You are barking up the wrong tree.........your mum ought to be the focal point of your ire or is she sectioned as a result of siring a low life hijo de puta?

Damn, that was cathartic. You think you have a monopoly on talking thrash? Think again laddie, think again. You ain't spit.

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.