Author: aziz

9/11 plane's landing gear found in NYC   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-24 20:44:55 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2013-6-22 19:08
Opinion

That is the worthless opinion you have been ordered to have by your NWO masters. My own c ...

My own contributions to the towering mountain of evidence against planes on 9/11 are manifold.
The only thing "towering" about your "evidence" is its resemblance to a pile of steaming dog sh!t.

I have brought to the net the Auburn Calloway incident which is an indication that takeover of the controls is unprecedented and almost impossible even with weapons.

You are likening one against three (Calloway incident) to four or more against two (September 11).
Apples and oranges, you Auburn Calloway incident is utterly irrelevant.

My contributions towards the aerodynamics of the last moments of "UA 175" are significant, especially the work on roll rates.

WRONG, you have not proven anything on roll rates.

The application of the Timoshenko thin shell buckling formula to the fuselage of the fictitious "UA 175" is the only honest application of engineering principles to the impossible penetration seen in the fake videos that I know of.
It might be the only thing you "know of", but we are well aware that you know phukk all, and ignore any evidence which does not accord with your prejudices.

My recent quantification of the load required to shear each perimeter column is a further advance.
You provided no objective evidence whatsoever.

I am the only researcher to bring to the public the eyewitness Maria Hayes and the "earwitnesses" at the HSLAPS school that did not see or hear "UA 175" despite being in the right places at the right instant.

You claim that someone in a building designed to reduce street and exterior noise (school and office buildings) who didn't report hearing the sound, is explicit evidence something didn't occur.

This is at odds with rigorous scientific practice.

You are an utter failure.

"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-24 20:51:05 |Display all floors
9-11 still makes me cry.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.