I think money can give me confidence

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-25 10:43:56 |Display all floors
If i can watch the english film without translating , i fell positive ,

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-5-25 21:14:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by snappysammy at 2013-5-25 21:15

POSITIVE THOUGHTS .....BRINGS POSITIVE ENERGY....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-31 10:44:48 |Display all floors
Psychedelic substances, like caffeine and methylphenidate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 10:22:01 |Display all floors
I often gain courage and energy from the storie of some people who succeed while suffering hardships that I may not bear.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 10:32:17 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2013-5-2 08:49
Money brings positive energy....

yeah ,i think so

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 13:07:11 From mobile |Display all floors
        As the generation of 1980's, which was born under the policy of family planning , we have come together all the loveless of our elders. And with the condition advances very fast in the environment of living and learning , we become more and more self confidence.when we come to work in society, what cause our negative energy? I think similar with my colleague are too much work overtime , the salary not satisfied enough and the house too expansive that we can' even be a tenant in Beijing. Personally for me after too long' recreation on internet disorganizing my sequence life that cause a sense of guilty .       So the positive energy for me ,   The first one is the heart full of tolerant to family and work adjusting a gentle mind everyday . What's more is the happiness in career is vital important , in the working time can be focused on position , at leisure time still we can pay attention to related fields. Even if we can not be a millionaire ,still we can acquire accomplishment . Last but not least is setting up a great but real goal for work and life not be influenced by the daily unhappiness and build a plan or schedule for everyday , we can feel the progress step by step.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.