Author: voice_cd

What brings you "positive energy"?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-10 09:24:26 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2013-5-2 08:49
Money brings positive energy....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-10 10:30:08 |Display all floors
A sunny day always can cheer me up when I feel upset. New day,new world.
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-5-10 15:49:08 |Display all floors
Currently some positive energy gives me riding a bicycle, especially when I go back from work and can afford some more sweating on the way :) When I'm back home after these 25 km - I'm "positive exhausted", but still full of energy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-10 16:45:17 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2013-5-10 15:49
Currently some positive energy gives me riding a bicycle, especially when I go back from work and ca ...

I haven't ridden a bike for years. I'm missing the feeling of it
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-10 22:23:00 |Display all floors
I feel happy if I can bring positive energy to people surround me through smiles, talks, actions, tips and so on. It's all about sharing what your've learnt from past experience or anything that inspired you. Even a story, a saying you read in a book, a piece of inspiring news will take effect ike magic.  Gradually, you will find people around you change as you keep delivering positive energy. But in the first place, you have to become a positive thinker yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-11 01:31:59 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2013-5-10 15:49
Currently some positive energy gives me riding a bicycle, especially when I go back from work and ca ...

+1.

I was about to post again that riding a bicycle gives me positive energy, then I saw this, so I will just echo this.

Someone once said that riding a bicycle makes a person feel young again. I agree. I commute to work by bike every chance I get. Easy pace on the way in, push it on the way home.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-11 18:06:33 |Display all floors
Viber Post time: 2013-5-4 11:27
how do u help others learn english via internet ? like talking through skype to improve his/her or ...

Yes  I have helped English learners through voice and text chats via skype or on QQ
      - Both people taking it seriously
      - determine the needs of each and if the other has the skills to help
      - providing suggestions for study techniques
      - setting up an initial schedule for meetings and topics
      - assess progress to ensure good use of time
      - select topics that are interesting where possible
      - reading practice to correct pronunciation and understanding
      - resume and other document reviews with corrections and suggested alternatives

A key point is to know what you are willing to give, and what you hope to gain.
For the first 2 years I participated in language exchange I knew my language skills in Chinese were too weak for it to be effective to have someone tutor me in Chinese.  I was able to help others with their written and oral English.  The benefit for me was exposure to other cultures and the development of my language study and tutoring skills.

Over the last three years I have got a lot of enjoyment and had intelligent conversation with people from several countries.
Attitude : Life is 10 percent what happens to you,  and 90 percent how you react to it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.