Author: voice_cd

What brings you "positive energy"?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-3 12:34:04 |Display all floors
A smiling child, a woman with a smile as she walks down the street with a bit of jump in her step on a sunny day! Music, a bustling street with the sounds of life filling the air. So many things too numerous to mention....smiling people mainly.
And what's wrong with having dark skin?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 13:08:12 |Display all floors
I think the positive energy from the bottom of heart ,although we sow many bad things in life .we still need to keep the original principe of life ,honest ,passion ,working hard ,and less complaint for the work and life ,and bring your pasitive energy to others .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 13:34:01 |Display all floors
Positive energy, on the whole, refers to all iaeas and actions that help contribute to the people's wellbeing and the nation's strength.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 13:37:37 |Display all floors
Positive energy, on the whole, refers to all iaeas and actions that help contribute to the people's wellbeing and the nation's strength.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 15:53:22 |Display all floors
Sunshine makes me feel positive like i am put arm around in safty and happiniess.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 17:56:30 |Display all floors
I think positive energe come from life.When we have a sunshine loved warmer heart,everthing in our eyes are good and make us happy.Keep hard working and less complaint,the mutual surport of the lover,make realization of self-value which all can take positive energe for ourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 17:59:13 |Display all floors
Language exchange,we can contact with each other if you would like.
My e-mail:whrcdjessy@126.com.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.