Author: voice_cd

What brings you "positive energy"?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-2 08:49:43 |Display all floors
Money brings positive energy....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 01:40:03 |Display all floors
Baroque and Classical music, specifically: J.S. Bach, C.P.E. Bach, Vivaldi, Mozart, Chopin, Beethoven, J. Haydn, M. Haydn. I like to listen to this to drown out the noise from my coworkers  talking; it helps me focus.

If you want to try some, Mozart's late (#s 15-27) piano concerti are almost universally loved.

@cassday: Some people are naturally more depressed than others. It is genetic. But you can try to overcome it by associating with happy people. Drop me a message some time; I will cheer you up!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 09:17:16 |Display all floors
@Smaug
Thank you. That's really kind of you to say.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 09:35:34 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2013-5-2 08:49
Money brings positive energy....

I can't agree with you more.
Chinese Paintings: http://www.artisoo.com/chinese-painting-c-218.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 10:21:58 |Display all floors
one of my positive energy come from the achievement of my work, when I achieve something through my effort, I feel good and motivated to go forward.
another source is my family, when my parents and the one i love are happy, I feel delighted, and thinking all the pains and sacrifice I suffered are worthwhile.
my two positive energy stimulate me to work harder and complain less. Thanks God. life is beautifu, be gratefull.
Today I‘ll do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 10:52:30 |Display all floors
go your sister'positive energy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 11:15:30 |Display all floors
Things that matter to me always become the souce of postive energy of my life. Of course, sometimes they bring me down as well.
Generally, if u do ur  job well---ppl always have their own standards of 'well'--- u will be pleased by these fullfillments, while these usually become the spiritual pillars for u, and then u may feel the sense of belonging as well as the realization of pursuing the self-actualization.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.