Views: 15566|Replies: 18

Woman poops in Shenzhen metro lift, man keeps a look-out   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-4-26 16:20:52 |Display all floors
A leaked video has found its way online after a lady in Shenzhen is caught on camera for pooping in a lift on the Shenzhen metro in a very unladylike manner.

The incident took place on April 22 in the middle of the afternoon, on a typical day, with travelers walking by in the background.
The man and woman duo work seamlessly as a team, as he keeps a lookout for any unsuspecting people who stumble across their act to ward off any embarrassment.

The woman makes a mess inside the lift, leaving it for a cleaner to deal with.

Last November a boy was caught short on the train, and crouched down beside the door to relieve his bowel while his dad stood by.

However, in more recent times, we’ve had a mother letting her son poo in the middle of the airport terminal in Taiwan, and in February, a child was having a poo in the middle of an airplane aisle mid-air.

What do all of these incidents have in common? They are all related to transit. Perhaps this is symbolic of what China thinks of its subway, rail, and airplane services.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-4-26 17:25:02 |Display all floors
first I thought... maybe some poor people, from distant village, not used to "city manners", but they looks young, with good clothes...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-27 06:13:45 |Display all floors
still many people lack civic education. thats y chinese r looked down by others but i cant say good things about foreign tourists publicly urinating in china either. this episode reminds me of a lady pooping outside of a mcdonalds drive through in the us i suggest wearing a diaper.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-27 06:50:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2013-4-27 09:26
seneca Post time: 2013-4-26 04:57
Actually this is a more common issue than is evident from the volume of discussion in public.

In o ...

This thread isn't about what happens in Malaysia. It's about someone taking a s*t in China.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-27 07:24:32 |Display all floors
Just a microcosm of how the Chinese treat their country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-28 08:34:54 |Display all floors
She looked like an older woman. I think maybe she was just desperate

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-4-28 10:07:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2013-4-28 10:10
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-4-28 08:34
She looked like an older woman. I think maybe she was just desperate

even in that "urgent need" there is ALWAYS around a foil bag to "poo" into it, then take it out and put into trash bin
every time You buy something in China - You get free "red" foil bag, or bigger (less recyclable, but much stronger) for 1-2 yao

In the thread about "getting dump" or pissing in the public transportation (there was about boy in Guangzhou, as far as I remember), I proposed to teach people how to make "it" in "emergency situation", when involved was old newspaper (to keep the fluids) and foil bag. It works not only in transportation, but also in camping etc.

- put an old newspaper or other papers into foil bag
- do whatever You must (if You can't hold it) into that bag
- close the foil bag, and deposit it in proper way (at list in the trash bin)

cheep, efficient, as hygienic as possible when not using proper devices (as diapers)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.