Author: vincent01

Should China abandon its conservative foreign policy?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-4-28 17:08:37 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-4-28 10:58
I post many different things. Why are you so concerned about never having been to China?
Even if y ...

You say this but today told me off for praising China, nothing makes you happy does it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-28 17:24:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-28 18:55:38 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-4-28 17:24
I stopped voting right after Jimmy Carter's exit, America lost a great man in the Whitehouse. Now's ...

Then don't vote la

Not voting is still a choice.....it is also democracy.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-29 02:11:13 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-4-28 01:07
Usually you condemn me for saying things against China, now you are doing it for my praising China ...

That's easy for you to write. I could just as easily write that I've lived in China during the Mao days.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 02:12:28 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-4-28 01:08
You say this but today told me off for praising China, nothing makes you happy does it!

It would make me happy if you stopped pretending you live in China.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 02:22:26 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-4-28 01:24
I stopped voting right after Jimmy Carter's exit, America lost a great man in the Whitehouse. Now's ...

The president that really put the stake into the heart of the USA was Reagan.
An actor. A grade B actor but good enough to fool the majority of the people into thinking if they gave the
obscenely rich huge tax breaks it would help the working people who are really the only ones who are productive.
All politicians are actors. Many don't even know it.
One quick way to fix all this would be to outsource our government to the CPC of China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 03:28:27 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-4-26 10:43
The first step China can take in getting involved in international peace is to make sure that Japan  ...

Japan is not invading the islands. It is china which does that. Look at South China Sea! How on earth does it  belong only to China when there are countries closer to it than China. How is Aksai chin or tibet China's territory? If you use history, Japan can use history to claim many parts of china.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.