Views: 4498|Replies: 7

Confused life,work…… [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-24 11:22:33 |Display all floors
Two years ago,I graduated from a key university from beijing,but so many key universities in this city.As I know,I am an ordinary being in this big metro.The step you went out of the capus,the beginning you come to the society.From then I have to face the many trival things ,the same with other guys in the society.Disappointed, happy ,hope these feelings like the net sketch the fluctuated life.I have no choice but to go foward narrowly.Only the road you have walked,you konw the way.Sometimes it is horrible.But I have to keep at it.
For the work ,I am confused.I can not draw my career planning,it is so bump.What I can do is try my best to live,enrich my daily life.Giging myself a wonderful sky if you have are and must optimistic.
Now I am an outsourced of a Auto software company,I believe myself with the behavior.But sometimes you may not know the way of the future,and it is hard to prepare for that way.And the salary is few,I want to change this.
Now I am a bachelor.The upcoming Labour Day holiday,and the work ,the life what should I do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-24 20:55:50 |Display all floors
Work hard, make many friends, find something that makes you smile each day.  You'll figure it out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-25 10:54:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-25 10:19
I can see that you are trying to reach out and be sociable. This is one of the many steps you can do ...

Thank you for the above,indeed,except the working time I have to face the computer screen,though it is a lot,I do not spend any other time on it.For the cellphone,the phone is the main function,not others.I like sports:the basketball is my favorite,the running is the everyday compulsory.May be I should go out my comfort zone and  try other different ways.Open heart and stay actively.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-25 10:58:11 |Display all floors
wayves Post time: 2013-4-24 20:55
Work hard, make many friends, find something that makes you smile each day.  You'll figure it out.

Thank you for your reply,it is the must we everyone should do in the daily life.And we should live up to our's words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-25 11:16:04 |Display all floors
take a diffrent path, my freind,  the obvious is not always the right way, move to another province , you are a  bachelor, time to explore , or another country, even in your own China , there are many opportunities, have you ever considered the Government ? Police ? Your back ground in software could prove useful .  and the banking industry is another choice .  
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-25 16:58:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-25 11:45
I am glad you got something out of my reply. You seem to be someone with several hobbies. I urge y ...

Thank you for your warm heart,"In a healthy body resides a healthy brain" is incisive.Reading may be one of the best friends to help you in the daily life.Any where,any time.With a right book in your mind,you will feel great.For the Mo Yan,thanks for your reminding,I will take some time to enjoy it.
BTW,you are a sports enthusiast,right?I like it,ha.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-25 17:14:22 |Display all floors
idorun Post time: 2013-4-25 11:16
take a diffrent path, my freind,  the obvious is not always the right way, move to another province  ...

Thank you for your advices,the life is a choice,the work is also.In china,the Government and including the banking,of course I may be trying,the life is a trying.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.