Author: robert237

US bluff losing its edge   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-26 08:48:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-25 16:29
I know you can't place Southeast Asia correctly on the world map. Is it next door to Cuba, perhaps ...

Are you still trying to figure out where China is without being told by western media?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-26 09:28:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-25 17:13
And you idiot think saying Vietnam is a "lapdog of the U.S. of A." is any less idiotic???

I never said that. It is obvious which Asian nations are lapdogs of the west. Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-26 09:50:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-25 17:49
Perhaps you need to revisit some of the posts before mine to see why people think you are so misin ...

Oh, you mean the posts by you and your western propagandist buddies?
I already know what they say. The same chit, different day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-28 05:24:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-25 17:57
Communist propaganda is imitating itself endlessly.

Have you ever ended an argument you lost without turning around what your adversary just said about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-28 10:48:46 |Display all floors
That aircraft carrier is nothing more than show to the domestic fools in China that love that sort of thing. In any conflict it will just be a big  fat target. Imagines the propaganda loss when Vietnam or the Phillipines takes it out easily with a Russian or U.S anti-carrier missile.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-28 11:07:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-27 17:06
My answer, dull Robber, to the one unforeseen question you had is:

So obviously I was right. Thanks for admitting defeat. Makes you feel better doesn't it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-28 11:10:32 |Display all floors
Prometheus2 Post time: 2013-4-27 18:48
That aircraft carrier is nothing more than show to the domestic fools in China that love that sort o ...

So what. The USA has about a dozen of these big fat targets.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.