Author: crdw123

The quality does not reach the designated position,Who is responsible for? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-18 11:41:42 |Display all floors
Overloads, out of gauge and poor mantained vehicles (espcially trucks) are common to be seen on the roads across China. The local traffic polices have to really enforce safe driving. This is not a matter of just saying it...it has to be done. A quick reminder to all; almost every single day thre are around 300 deaths on the roads in China. To make you all an idea, this is just as if you crash a jumbo jet every day!

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-4-19 08:01:15 |Display all floors
crdw123 Post time: 2013-4-18 09:33
Regulations, Well, that's the thing,But this the car rolled over,loaded with more than 60 tons.

60 Tons...I think the tires would blow out...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 08:21:47 |Display all floors
Won't, tire is very well, better road, tires: no problem.
But such a heavy car, running around, more times, the pavement damage here.
This is the key problem.
Originally I was a first time to learn English,So, a lot of ways can't work the application of the BBS,So I really need the help of friends, I hope t ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.