Author: 970431991

something concerning affection-seeking help [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-15 16:13:19 |Display all floors
Think of this as a warning for the future. Assuming she can't afford to travel, pay for her to visit you to test if she will make the effort.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 17:16:36 |Display all floors
Tell her you're under stress --mother and work. one day rest  per week can't make a trip often.
What'd she respond?
A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 17:46:15 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-4-15 16:13
Think of this as a warning for the future. Assuming she can't afford to travel, pay for her to visit ...

I see.Thanks for your advice!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-24 01:19:41 |Display all floors
Your girlfriend is maybe a big part of your future, and you love her.

However, your mother was there many times when you needed her. She is your mother, and you will not have her forever. Now, it is time for you to be there for HER. Cherish her while you can. Soon enough, she will be gone, and your girlfriend will still be here. (or not!)

You should ask your girlfriend to come and see you for a while, while your mom is sick. She can make the trip for a while; she has to compromise for you and your family sometimes too.

If she will not do it, then I think you do have to question whether she is too selfish to make a good wife and maybe a good mother too! She will have time on the train to study, right? Maybe you can help her pay for the ticket.

Please let us know what happens!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-10 17:01:15 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-4-24 01:19
Your girlfriend is maybe a big part of your future, and you love her.

However, your mother was ther ...

Good point.
That's what I would do if I were him
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.