Views: 2354|Replies: 2

THE RAPE PROOF UNDERWEAR. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-9 14:15:23 |Display all floors
Considering the astronomical rape incidents in India, I am not shocked this underwear is coming out of India.
THREE engineering students have come up with “anti-rape” underwear that gives an electric shock to attackers AND alerts cops.
The trio designed a camisole underwired with a technology that can deliver up to 82 electric shocks.
The garment has pressure sensors sewn in around the bust area that detect groping hands and send out the shock – which has the strength of a stun gun.
The product also sends a message to police as well as to the family of the victim.
The undergarment – dubbed Society Harnessing Equipment or SHE – was created by trainee automobile engineers from Chennai, India after the fatal gang rape of a 23-year-old physiotherapy student on a New Delhi bus last December.

Rape-Proof-Underwear.jpg
Rape-Proof.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 15:53:19 |Display all floors
Wouldn't the victim also get shocked?
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-11 23:08:42 |Display all floors
The Amish in the US had a better idea centuries ago. All female attire is fastened using straight pins, buttons are forbidden.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.