Author: Hmoonhistorian

Why do some people hate China?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-8 09:44:05 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-4-7 10:41
Thieves steal

All American foreign policy is about giving.

Your stupidity is always climbing to new heights. Ask the people of Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan,
and any communist nation how giving the USA is. The USA takes.
You're ass licking and stupidity is clear for everyone to see.
Lucky you're so stupid or you'd be embarrassed for yourself.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-8 11:00:28 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-4-7 14:39

1.3 billion Chinese slaves subservient to the gweil0s make good reading.

gibberish

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-8 11:04:48 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-4-8 02:41
Thieves steal

All American foreign policy is about giving.

This is absolutely true America gives far more to others than it receives.

If America did not have the foreign policy it now has World War 3 would have already happened and there would be no world...for anyone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-8 11:15:20 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-4-8 06:37
Yes mainly missiles, bombs and bullets..... from their F15s, drones, and helicopter gun-ships.

T ...

Yes that is because of all the wars in East Asia, Europe and the Middle East that threatened to end the world. Since those countries couldn't stop constantly waging Global wars that threathened the survival of the planet the United States developed missiles, bombs, bullets, F15s, F-14s, F-16s, F-22s, B-2s, Drones, Helicopter gun-ships, schools, free food programs, tons of free money, national building programs to give people a stake in this life so they wouldn't constantly feel the need to start wars with their neighbors.
The United States gives Far, FAR more to other countries than it gets back or will ever get back

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-8 11:18:43 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-4-8 09:44
Your stupidity is always climbing to new heights. Ask the people of Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan,
an ...

Thieves steal
When steal openly it is called robbers.

That is what you do, secretly and openly.

And when you look at North and South Korea it is an open book to know war against the spread of communism is a good one especially after the war against imperialist Japan, Nazis and Fascists.

Americans dont steal
They give.
Sometimes a bit naive a bit stu pid
But never about stealing
Always about giving
Always with good intentions.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-8 11:21:33 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-4-8 09:44
an ...

And yet you continue to be a hypocrite who deliberately chooses to live in the safety and stability of America rather than immigrate to China.

If you truly believed in what you say you would just let the rightness of your cause speak for itself; But you don't rather you always resort to your 5th grade mentality and start calling people names who disagree with you.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-8 12:37:40 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-4-7 19:18
Thieves steal
When steal openly it is called robbers.

I guess you don't realize how stupid you are. The rich capitalists of the west have more people
enslaved than at any other time in history. They will not hesitate to kill people who stand in their
way to become even richer. You are just another of their ignorant and pathetic stooges.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.