Author: Punicalagin

Data On Jewish Intelligence   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-25 17:07:51 |Display all floors
We are awesome!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 18:20:28 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-6-11 03:16
well in china you see a lot of old guys with much younger ladies....when in Rome etc etc etc

True snappy. Two of my wives are more than 30 years my junior, but my more senior wives appreciate that as the younger ones respect them and carry a greater part of the workload of family life. At first I was sceptical about taking a much younger wives but it has proven to be a very enjoyable decision.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 18:32:05 |Display all floors
There is a very important factor that seems to be ignored here. A "Jew" is a person who follows a particular religious belief. It does not specify a particular race. In fact a follower of the Jewish religion can be of any race. Another pertinent fact is that Jews are given to group support which means the children are more likely to be given the opportunity of a very good education. The idea behind that is the collective wealth for the group from being able to secure well paid jobs and expand into enterprises of business. But what really is the benchmark for "IQ". The so called "IQ" assessment criteria is based on an educated society. Take the same criteria to a tribal group not given the same educational opportunities and look at the results. So is it really that "Jews" have higher IQs? Or is it just that the testing criteria revolves around the education they receive through being part of the Jewish community? Another side of the equation is this, a person with a genius IQ can be totally hopeless in handling real life problems.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-13 06:30:18 |Display all floors
I wish my IQ was 200.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-8 12:46:13 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-6-10 11:42
I can't wear boxer shorts..... it hangs down the side..... it's embarrassing...

I don't believe in fashion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-8 20:32:02 |Display all floors
Obsidian Post time: 2014-4-8 12:46
I don't believe in fashion.

Some of it is obscene..... I buy clothes when the old ones are falling apart at the seams.

I hate shopping and at my age nobody cares if I wear yesterday's fashion.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-8 20:48:21 |Display all floors
I don't want to inhibit any research; but I have problems with the emphasis on "race" (and I don't consider Jews to be a "race"). It does feed into the backward views of racists. My own opinion (and I'm no authority on genetics or anthropology) is that social and economic factors are a more important, significant and MODIFIABLE variable on intellectual performance. And the OBJECT of our efforts should be to INCREASE intelligence!
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.