Author: sinoecolearner

Obama's "Anyone but China" trade policy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-5 13:30:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 14:27:42 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-4-4 17:10
Actually its china making the military threat to the pacifc, most countries with the exception of c ...

China have to make threats because the thieves in the U.S. is all over the world and now purposely "pivot" to the Asian pacific specifically intended to disstabalize the region(they just got done distabalize the Islamic world). Anyone one who think China is to blame is either an idiot or a thieve worshipers. The South China Sea is name South China sea for reason. Notice it didn't say South United States Sea.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 14:38:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 00:28:40 |Display all floors
Ebay, you are cheap and dumb. Get a job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 13:57:49 |Display all floors
Who wants to trade with a country that allows government-owned tech companies to use backdoors in their systems?

Figure out your problem with Huawei, China. You are losing trust FAST.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.