Author: vincent01

Why Chinese pilots don't eject from the plane before crash?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-4 18:53:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-4 19:03:55 |Display all floors
Hey dog. We lost four jets in practice without loss of life. Why the hell try to land a 180 knot rocket sled on sand. Keep your trash talk where the sun don't shine sunny.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-4 19:18:09 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-4-3 21:16
Happy Qingming Day, NYC!  

Not too good the raining weather in HK today for tomb sweepi ...

the sun is shine & it's still pretty nasty cold here just dunno why qingming has to fall in such a month but we will headin up a short hill this weekend to visit our grandparents graves. and rain is good for the environment there, kbay...later alligator  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 01:12:16 |Display all floors
chinese pilots r not cowards like western pilots ejecting without ever thinking of the aftermath it can cause to civilians. all who died try so they didnt crash into civilian populations. its not so hard to think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 06:53:18 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-4-2 10:31
either way it's very tough for the pilot(s) to stay alive (demotin, labor kamp, etc) and to cut off  ...

Labor kamp? Nah!!! Pipe dream...

Those pilots are all straight A's of their classes and they were all discriminatly hand picked for the opportunity to joystick one of these awesome looking and pride filled Darth Vader killing machines that only the most fortunate in the PLAAF gets to do so...

These pilots "MUST" also all go through political training before they get inducted into the PLAAF therefore no traitors there -- guaranteed -- and no labor camp for them. Truth: if they come out of these episodes alive, they'd be treated as heroic celebrities...

More truth: dedication; Patriotism; fame and fortune (as in Yang of China's first manned space odyssey); opportinty to excel within the ranks of the PLAAF or the opportunity to excell in China's political circles is more likely the draw which make these pilots stick to their guns as they do.

The saving of an "investment" which costs tens of millions per unit
(USD $37,000.000) has to come with some kind of a monetary reward. Now, if the math goes something like this: USD $37,000,000 x 0.001; the product (reward incentive) would be USD $37,00000.00. And, if the math is something like this: USD $37,000,000.00 x 0.01; the product jumps exponentially, to USD $370,000.00.

Tempting don't you agree?  Hey, I'd ride it out!

And, the benefit on the PLAAF's side? The saivings of USD $37,000.000.000 or, if depreciation calculated... say 50% thereabouts.. it would still be worth a good USD $15,000.000.00 or better.  

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 07:06:53 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-4-4 03:18
the sun is shine & it's still pretty nasty cold here just dunno why qingming has to fall in such a ...

Are you F'LG'g or maybe some other form of anti Chinese establishment, Mr. Knowwhat? Your avatar strikes me a strange... Verey very strange... You MUST be one or the other. I mean no real Chinese would dislike their own as you do. On the contrary, a real Chinese would pride themselves in their Chinese heritage, particularly their "New China" Chinese heritage...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 19:08:28 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2013-4-4 15:06
Are you F'LG'g or maybe some other form of anti Chinese establishment, Mr. Knowwhat? Your avatar ...

i am what i am you kno it for sure, and it doesnt make me any better if i'm a nationalist or not just spit it out some truth here once and for all (embellishin & denyin is not my style to face the real world for real)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.