Why Chinese pilots don't eject from the plane before crash?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-1 13:57:06 |Display all floors
7.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-1 13:57:23 |Display all floors
8.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-1 13:59:07 |Display all floors
At low altitude, it's hazardous. Many pilots will stay onboard until they are sure the plane wont crash on a city, but sometimes wait too long and then its too late. sad thing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-1 14:41:08 |Display all floors
They're probably told the aircraft is more valuable than them.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-1 15:20:14 |Display all floors
Prometheus2 Post time: 2013-4-1 14:41
They're probably told the aircraft is more valuable than them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-1 15:22:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Prometheus2 at 2013-4-1 15:22
Kbay Post time: 2013-4-1 15:06
I fondely recall my Form 3 biology teacher telling the class that China's golden-haired monkeys ar ...

Haha lol.

Well we all know how ruthlessly pragmatic Chinese leaders are. There are 1.3 billion Chinese and only 76 Chinese Su-27's. I'm sure they do the math.

Wherever there is struggle there is sacrifice, and death is a common occurrence. But we have the interests of the people and the sufferings of the great majority at heart, and when we die for the people it is a worthy death.

- Mao
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-1 15:47:40 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-4-1 15:30
The patriotic and self-sacrificing brave acts of the Su-27 Chinese pilots must be scaring the crap ...

Hahah.

So you firstly get upset when I say the plane is regarded as more important than the pilots life, and now you say it was a worthy sacrifice?

Do your opinions and morals always change so quickly?

ignora

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.