Author: liuyedao

China as peacemaker [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-4-1 15:26:16 |Display all floors
This is a different history, my Chinese teachers, taught me at school, who had to flee the Communist, as their families were executed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-1 18:15:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2013-4-1 18:15
dusty1 Post time: 2013-4-1 15:26
This is a different history, my Chinese teachers, taught me at school, who had to flee the Communist ...

Then, how does Seneca survive in China, and married with Chinese women.

Why does Seneca wouldn't like to leave China? Please take Seneca to your country.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-1 22:29:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-3-31 22:43
This proves that she doesn'tknow China's history. 1 billion Chinese are in the same boat!

Another loser poisoned by jealousy.

His intelligence is far from PhD, yet curse and bark louder.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-1 22:32:16 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2013-4-1 18:15
Then, how does Seneca survive in China, and married with Chinese women.

Why does Seneca wouldn't ...

Why?

Want to take witness away from crime scene?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-1 22:34:44 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-4-1 02:53
This article is a joke.

I blame china the MOST for the nuclear situation in Korea. Mostly because  ...

Mostly because the failed state we call NK wouldn't exist if not for chinese buffoonery.

Maybe you're right. You've already bombed them and install a puppet regime if they don't have nuclear.

Gaddafi ever express regret, when he believed in the west several years earlier, persuading him to abandon nuclear program.

His fate will be different if he didn't list to the west.

No aggression? Yea right, China got BIG being aggressive, it has been bloody in Tibet, and tried throwing its weight all over vietnam and Tibet. But it was too weak to force anything with these powers at the time.
Tibet is already Chinese territory even before white Europeans landed on America. Vietnam started the war first and need to be taught a lesson.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-2 02:54:30 |Display all floors
I agree that China's economy would be greatly affected by a war on the Korean peninsula.  If China took a more active role within the UN framework to reign in Kim Jong Un's provocative actions it would be in everyone's best interests.

A united and free Korea would be a benefit to the world and China especially.

Cheers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-2 03:09:40 |Display all floors
ColoradoDan Post time: 2013-4-2 02:54
I agree that China's economy would be greatly affected by a war on the Korean peninsula.  If China t ...
  1. united and free Korea would be a benefit to the world and China especially
Copy code
This is one of those times when what is good for China may not be good for the party........

So, between China and party........they will choose party.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.