Author: voice_cd

Picture of the day (March 28)   [Copy link] 中文

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-4-5 07:48:02 |Display all floors
magnumlea Post time: 2013-4-3 17:55
Thank you so much.  My aunt planted them and she maintains them.  I just like to do flower arrange ...

I always feel peaceful every time I look at flowers. Flowers are expressions of the love they receive ( sunlight, nutrient soil, water, humidity, and positive energy of people taking care of them..so they return this love by being beautiful as much as they can be. Just like the loving smile of your baby when she/he giggles with laughter and joy. Have a good day and my best wishes to your aunt.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 12:56:47 |Display all floors
huaren2323 Post time: 2013-4-5 07:48
I always feel peaceful every time I look at flowers. Flowers are expressions of the love they rece ...

I love flowers.  I like to take photographs of them.  Thank you for a nice input.  Indeed there is much love to flowers. Have a great day!
LEA &(*._.^)& Life is Good.  Enjoy every moment and live it to the fullest!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 22:27:43 |Display all floors
huaren2323 Post time: 2013-4-3 08:46
What is causing this self-feeding fire of the forest? Volcanic activity? Such a waste and pollutio ...

Lighting or maybe "developers“torching it down and losing control, but I have no clue. Tough it’s nice to see that such news reach us in near time. And that it makes people’s brains ticking!
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 17:44:42 |Display all floors
huaren2323 Post time: 2013-4-3 08:52
How do you get there? What is the nearest city? I read it is in Northern Sichuan near Tibet? Amazi ...

i went there by plane with my best friend, Jiuzhaigou is located in Aba Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, Sichuan Province.But it is really vast distances with Tibet.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.