Views: 6896|Replies: 8

campus love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-25 23:22:23 |Display all floors
Yesterday,several of my friends got together and we were reminiscent about those years we stayed in our campus...Of course,we also launched a topic centered around the great treasure that we obtained during the period of college life.As for me,There seemed nothing to be regretful when mentioned the past years,but one of my classmate added that what made her a little discontent is which she have never made any boyfriend during the past years.Indeed,what she complained has really provoke my memory.my situation is the same the her and I have not.there exsited some boys who are admire me but what they suffered is my direct refusal.For them,I do not think they are eligible for me.I also have showed my affection toward the boy when I was a sophomore.Yeah,he is my type and his character and personality is suite my taste.However,my destiny is the same with those man I have declined before.my exhibition has been turn down by him in a roundabout manner.I have never blamed him for his objection.After all everyone has his own taste and I can understand. After ward,I was informed that he was not a single but has his own love yet....Now,we are good friend and he is preparing for the civil service exam.Yeah,he is a good man,I hope he can do it well this time.Currently,My college life is drawing to an end,but I do not perceive I am unlucky,comparatively speaking,something meaningful that is deserving of us to try our utmost to pursue is more than love.....As one saying goes in the campus that falling in love with someone is a required course for college students......My friends,when mentioned you college life,is there anything unforgettable for you?

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-3-26 16:37:48 |Display all floors
Not a girlfriend for me either when I was in colleage.
If only time went back, I would get one anyhow
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-26 16:41:15 |Display all floors
{:soso_e176:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-26 22:45:35 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2013-3-26 16:37
Not a girlfriend for me either when I was in colleage.
If only time went back, I would get one anyh ...

Why a large number of people would regret for the time they have not made a girlfriend/boyfriend during the four years...I heard most times from those who were keeping single when they stayed in campus...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-26 22:46:47 |Display all floors
杨建 Post time: 2013-3-26 16:41

杨建,is it your real name? What a coincidence!you name is utterly the same with one of my good friend...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-21 10:59:58 |Display all floors
Although I screwed a few girls during my college, but never had relationship - A meaningful relationship! Wasting time for any girl - I do not remember. Neither did I do anything for a relationship to maintain. Rather focused alot on work and gaining experience. Today I am far more successful than any of my classmates and even my seniors! Afterall its money that matter! I do not regret not having a relationship.

You got to make the right choice at the right time! I hell do not regret that!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-5-21 15:02:24 |Display all floors
kolbe_demon Post time: 2013-5-21 10:59
Although I screwed a few girls during my college, but never had relationship - A meaningful relation ...

So how do you value your "success"? by how much money you make or how many girls you've screwed ?
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.