China is Africa's 'best friend in history'   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-19 13:22:49 |Display all floors
Tanzania-Zambia Railway:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TAZARA_Railway

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-14 05:02:47 |Display all floors
espoir date. 2013-4-27 16:59
                                hwang,
you are not far  from the truth,but let me tell you where you went wrong,the europeans came  ...
Chinese are not self-centric? i agreed with most of your rant, but this...dude, this country is called the Middle Kingdom for a reason, the declined to have a British embassy here long ago for a reason, they called Africa Fei (uninhabitable) for a reason...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-15 07:01:48 |Display all floors
All nations do business. China is now doing business with many African countries. There are sellers and there are buyers if both sides agree to do business, why is that a problem? The Europeans who went to Africa. Enforce went to conquer and subjugate. They then took the resources without paying for them. How can one compare what China is doing with what the Europeans did in the past? True. African nations must lift themselves up. But for no w, doing business with China or any nations is oK as long as both sides agree to the terms.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-28 01:37:32 |Display all floors
In the scheme of historical judgements, it would be hard for any historian to conclude that the West had given the Africans a fair share in exchange for the years of western colonialism, which included not only the exploitation of the continent's resources but also the shameful trading of its people as slaves. China's trade, investment and tourism ventures in Africa will hopefully be both beneficial to China and Africa. In fact, this material upliftment of Africa should be the defining feature of our 21st century.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-13 12:56:10 |Display all floors
what i what to say is that, Afica is so poor condition to live.thought you give me more money,i will say sorry,my life is more weathy to money.i very admire those people who work in africa.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-13 18:34:14 |Display all floors
How many hudnred of elephant killed this month? how many tons of ivory seized in HK?, how many forest destroyed in Cambodia? How many African seashore ecosystem ruined?  

China or America, no difference, same result.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-18 17:09:03 |Display all floors
As Chinese ,I think that the Aferica will be our friends forever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.