Author: admin

China is Africa's 'best friend in history'   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-7 06:15:37 |Display all floors
havoc date. 2013-4-8 17:15
                                cool down, my african friend, do not be extremist which may only bring trama to you instead of happi ...
Sour grapes's advice!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-7 06:18:57 |Display all floors
hata3310 date. 2013-4-4 09:36
                                friendships or benefits, whether or not ,  both china and africa need cooperation !
Indeed, they are... Only sour grapes would feel mad

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-14 00:26:58 |Display all floors
It doesn't matter what China does to Africa, good or bad,  people will still say that China exploits the Africans.     Look,  nothing is truly free in this world.  The important thing to remember is that  both Africa and China benefit from the works China does there;  it is a win-win situation.

In my opinion, China should first concentrate building the Chinese nation, before  going to Africa to mess around.     You know, literally hundreds of million of Chinese people still live in poor conditions. These poor people need China's full attention.  China may have lifted up millions and millions of Chinese out of abject poverty; but that is not good enough; these people still need a decent standard of living.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-9 20:27:15 |Display all floors
espoir date. 2013-4-27 16:59
                                hwang,
you are not far  from the truth,but let me tell you where you went wrong,the europeans came  ...
Hypocrites would allow so many black Africans to join Chinese Nationality? Don't show the lower limit, fools never know when they are well off.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-17 03:00:07 |Display all floors
China will destroy your country..china will eat you as a whole...
China not doing iy for free..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-21 18:21:22 |Display all floors
Keep the friendship forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-12 00:03:35 |Display all floors
hata3310 date. 2013-4-4 09:36
                                friendships or benefits, whether or not ,  both china and africa need cooperation !
I agree with you. May god bless China and africa!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.