Author: admin

China is Africa's 'best friend in history'   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-13 22:06:11 |Display all floors
espoir date. 2013-3-24 20:02
                                bullshit,you speak for yourself not for africans,only u know what u have got from china.chinese are  ...
I'm sure you are not an african .Maybe a spy from us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-27 16:59:13 |Display all floors
hwang,
you are not far  from the truth,but let me tell you where you went wrong,the europeans came in the same way for  trade but it turn out to be exploitation,china is going the same way,the only difference now is that we are better organised than in those days,.you talk of building schools and so on,are they building it for free?how many people are being employed,you are the same people selling Africa to outsiders and you tend to blame the europeans. i'm sure you are not different from our fore fathers who couldnt defend africa but had to give every thing to the strangers.if  china is helping africa it is normal ,they are paying  for the help we  gave her to be part of the UN and the security council,so china is gratful for this,but let me make it clear to you all,we africans must stop to be beggars ,we must stop relying on others to help us,.you critize the european and accept the chinese just because of the little  things they are doing around,africa can only become strong when we africans learn to do things by our self and stop being selfish and worship of foreigners.  there is only one thing i have learnt  from the chinese,being self centered,we should thing about our coontries and people first before any other  thing. peace be to all,i just hate hypocrites

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-6 11:22:45 |Display all floors
Aha,China is the best friend of all countries,but none is that of China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-6 11:52:49 |Display all floors
espoir date. 2013-4-27 16:59
                                hwang,
you are not far  from the truth,but let me tell you where you went wrong,the europeans came  ...
Are you really Affican, can you tell me whether China is really welcomed in Affica? One of my classmates died in Affica Last year without a reason provided by gov.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-14 18:47:16 |Display all floors
espoir date. 2013-3-24 20:02
                                bullshit,you speak for yourself not for africans,only u know what u have got from china.chinese are  ...
what china has done truely developed africa,and it still works now.what you need is just calm down

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-3 04:52:42 |Display all floors
Of course China is Africa's best friend in history...Africa is letting China exploit the entire country. Africa better be careful because China is doing what the US did to China...turning them into a manufacturing, dumping ground. China is building up Africa's infrastructure so they can take sell all of Africa's resources and export their pollution to Africa. Don't be fooled Africa, open your eyes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-5 20:20:03 |Display all floors
havoc date. 2013-4-8 17:15
                                cool down, my african friend, do not be extremist which may only bring trama to you instead of happi ...
Ha ha ha... Sour grape always feel agitated and insecure!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.