Views: 3072|Replies: 2

A boy tied to a Jeep [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-23 06:40:36 |Display all floors
A boy tied to an Israeli Army Jeep, is the image that can be seen today in many newspapers around the world. The purpose to use this kid as a Human Shield is to prevent the Palestinians from "stoning" the Police and Army, and who knows, even preventing them from using suicide bombers.

What has caught my attention in this case is not the image, something I have seen many times around conflict areas, I mean using children as shields, but the fact of the person that has denounced this fact. He is an Israeli Rabi, memeber of the organisation RABIS FOR PEACE, of Israel. He himself was detained by the police and used as a shield when trying to prevent the action.

An internal investigation is beeing carried out by the Israeli Army; I'm afraid but, that the conclusion of the investigation will be that the kid was just taking a nap on top of an armed Army Jeep, and that the Rabi is a crazy child molestor!

Anyhow it shows some hope that a Rabi stands out to defend a Palestinian; maybe there might be a way out of this tunnel!

Congratulations to that Rabi and his Organization and obviously shame on the trroops that use such tactics.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-23 13:10:54 |Display all floors

!!!!!!!!

That is horrible. I feel my blood boil when I read/see things like that. Bravo to the Rabi for still having the power to stand up for what knows is right.

Use magic tools Report

bchung has been deleted
Post time 2004-4-23 17:15:20 |Display all floors

wow i never knew the IRA

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.