Author: Diggit

Hi guys, how do you like your Chinese wives?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-22 20:55:11 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-3-22 16:57
You still don’t answer the question, which are the exploited you referring to..?

the exploited are any people who are taken advantage of by any other people

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 00:11:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 00:25:16 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-3-23 00:11
I know what exploited means, but who are those people you are referring taking advantage of the ot ...

I've answered that question twice already.

What is it about the term: "Any People" you don't understand?

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-3-23 10:12:12 |Display all floors
In My experience, beyond the initial physical differences lies the question of two different people who finally realizes that love should overcome the many difference they possess even if they are from same ethnic background.

Our uniqueness is both a marvel when it shines and viewed positively. This same uniqueness cause many unnecesary interpersonal barbs among spouses.

Have you ever wonder why your hubby would have the toilet paper roll over top or slide under bottom? Or that he would squeeze the tooth paste in the middle rather than squeeze it out from bottom? Why he would forget to pull the lid down after flushing the toilet. I do get annoyed if my blanket gets pulled out away from me in the middle of the night. Or it has always to be me lugging the garbage out the curb? Or that she would not join me in watching my NFL or MMA programs and just be happy with popcorn and beer?
I think the answer lies with tolerance and the maturity to find romance in everyday life whether it is sharing a half eaten pizza when hungry for a midnight snack or planning to go Tuesday night for discounted movie nite for films that does not appeal to me but make her feel placid and not stressed out? I really do not think I can go on a quixotic quest to right the wrong that can happen BUT would do my darnest best within my control I just have to do what it takes to live with someone for the rest of my life to be interesting, and as less stressful as possible. I am done aiming for perfect situation because I am not perfect myself.
Beyond the sex is that alluring character and persona that remain attractive and even more attractive as we age.
The myth that Asians women are docile and not aggressive and that Causcasian women or men are more virile is not true. It is in the romance and kind everyday gestures that make it lasting and erotic.
Of course, it goes without saying that the basic support is there like having an affordable (not extravagant) lifestyle, intellectual compatibility and lots and LOTS of give and take. PLUS allowing your spouse to meet his or friends without you to do whatver pleases their gangmates.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-24 10:48:29 |Display all floors
my chinese wife never make me a cup of coffee she said " I don't know how to make la " That cute enough for me happy wife , happy life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-2 04:01:59 |Display all floors
Better than an American!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-3 10:55:20 |Display all floors
Of course not,and i will never do,my wife is so tender and kindhearted that i love her so much ,i always think she is a gift from GOD

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.