Views: 19522|Replies: 35

Hi guys, how do you like your Chinese wives?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-21 07:19:20 |Display all floors
I know many forumites here like Robert, raton have their wives from China. So what do you think of them? What differences do they have comparing with their western counterparts? Did you ever regret for your choice to marry a Chinese?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 07:19:38 |Display all floors
Just curious about that...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 09:17:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-3-21 09:56:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2013-3-20 18:14

I haven't got a lot to add to raton's post.
I totally agree with his statement "I found that the Chinese women are much more comfortable in their femininity."
In the USA we are all brought up to be viciously competitive from kindergarten which leads to very stressful and
unhappy lives for both sexes and has very detrimental effects on relationships. Add to that vicious competitiveness
a good dose of women's inequality (harped on ad infinitum) and you have typical American women... just
another big group of competitors in the work force and not good for much else.
As in all relationships there is give and take. There is no confusion or competition in our marriage.
She insists on going shopping on Saturdays and in return I get a one hour massage every night and she keeps
the house and takes care of the cats, the bird and me. We've never had a serious disagreement because there
is nothing for either of us to get angry about. Plus, her face is the most beautiful on this earth. Even her feet
are pretty and she doesnt' have a single hair on her legs. Her skin is as clear and smooth as a baby's and she
has no cellulite. She's an angel from heaven that somehow got trapped on this earth.
She has a great sense of humor too. When I tell her about all the nut case western propagandists on this
forum she just laughs and says "so stupid".
And after all that, she has a very warm heart.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 10:27:44 |Display all floors
  Ha  Ha     Very  good !! who on  this  earth    can  say  their  wife  treat  them  bad ??  this  is  the  male  dominent   Society ..If  you speak  a  single  word  against  your  wife ..  you  wil  be  fired twice..once  by  the  society ..everybody  will laugh  at  you  ..  Look can't  even  control the  wife in the  house.. the  wife  will  again  backfire..    so..  for  this  question  there  will never  be  a  bad  points..      why  comparing  with  the  western  wives??  remember  you  came  through  western  wives ..or other   ...  Had  it  been  so  chinese  wives  were  so  good   there  would  never  be  so  many  chinese  massage  parlours  all  over  the  world..    chinese wives  are  in  fact a  dish other people  want  to  taste once a  week  very  few  stick with it  for a  lifetime ...  without chinese wife  how many  foreigners  can  stay  in  china??;P

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-3-21 11:23:17 |Display all floors
Jinanboy Post time: 2013-3-20 18:27
Ha  Ha     Very  good !! who on  this  earth    can  say  their  wife  treat  them  bad ??  this ...

Not a very good stab at pretending to be Chinese with broken English revolutionar/seneca.  You really screwed up with
"chinese wives are in fact a dish other people want to taste once a week, very few stick with it for a lifetime"

Adding spaces between words and the painfully obvious broken English doesn't begin to disguise your childish joke.
7 whole credits huh. Do you have a directory to remind you of all your ghosts or do you just dispose of most of
them since they are free and unlimited?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 14:07:54 |Display all floors
I agree with the thought that "chinese women is really comfortable  in their femininity".But because of our curious about the western femal,we trend to compared chinese women to western women.Athougt  the world has become more more opened and connected,it is still hard for us to llive with a western femal for the long life due to different culture.we may dispute with each other for a little thing and have different attitude toward the same thing.with time going by,more and more disunderstanding exsisted in a family,thus it is hard for us a enjoy the happly familay life.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.