Author: ttt222

[US] What's the core interests of new China-US ties in your mind? [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-3-25 15:25:36 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-23 04:35
For the U.S. it is about delaying or not having ,to pay back the debts owed to China.

China has got the debt rights from the US. America owe China a big money. But I suggest China can lend more money to the US firstly, and then get all money back later on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-25 17:51:14 |Display all floors
ttt222 Post time: 2013-3-25 15:23
I totally disagree with you.

In what manner my friend?
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-25 19:00:18 |Display all floors
ttt222 Post time: 2013-3-25 14:25
China has got the debt rights from the US. America owe China a big money. But I suggest China can  ...

If a girl were to tell you to jump off from the top of a 20 storey high building to prove your everlasting love for her, would you do it? If you survive the fall, she will love you forever. If you die, she will also remember you forever.
Translate ......

如果一个女孩告诉你从一个20层的高层建筑的顶部跳下来证明你永远爱她,你会怎么做呢?如果你能活着到了秋天,她将永远爱你。如果你死了,她也会永远记得你。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-3-26 16:23:02 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-3-25 19:00
If a girl were to tell you to jump off from the top of a 20 storey high building to prove your eve ...

Hahaha, Is it a joke?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-26 17:39:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-3-27 00:09
ttt222 Post time: 2013-3-26 15:23
Hahaha, Is it a joke?
China has got the debt rights from the US. America owe China a big money. But I suggest China can lend more money to the US firstly, and then get all money back later on.

Referring to your above post.......
Is that meant to be a joke? If yours is, treat mine as one too.

Translate .........

参考
您上述声明中.......
这是否意味着是一个笑话吗?
如果你的是,则对待也是我的认为是一个笑话。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-26 18:56:14 |Display all floors
I think it was a very positive announcement. Primarily, it would reaffirm and continue to improve  the very successful trade relationship between the US and China - this has grown hugely since the 1990s. China and the US need to work together to help the world pull out of the global downturn, so increased communication and cooperation are set to be vital over the coming years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-27 03:14:03 |Display all floors
ttt222 Post time: 2013-3-25 14:25
China has got the debt rights from the US. America owe China a big money. But I suggest China can  ...

Related Article:
U.S. Govt Borrows $6 Billion Per Day, $4 Million PerMinute           

Your suggestion:

You think it is a smart thing to do?
Translate .....

您觉得这是一个聪明的做法吗?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.