Views: 9868|Replies: 8

Why Chinese are so concerned about its diplomacy? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-19 10:46:17 |Display all floors
Everyone in China plays seemingly as minister of diplomacy and  know the international ties like the palm of their hand. My father always makes statements after watching a news clip of CCTV 4 and expresses his suggestions and concerns about Sino-Japanese ties, Diaoyu Islands issue, Sino-American relationship and the Peninsula situation. LOL:
I wonder why we Chinese expeically those male citizens care so much about our diplomacy? Our education about the miserable history since 1840? Chinese patriotism  or nationalism? perhaps cause they are muted over domestic matters?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-19 10:50:09 |Display all floors
Just heard that most of Americans even don't know China's president and We here in China are asked which prsident of US abolished the slavery when we are in primary school.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-19 13:21:45 |Display all floors
I feel Chinese public has become more inward-looking, what they really care about is the corruption, income gap, social inequality,and etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 07:15:23 |Display all floors
Yes, people are more concerned about their own interests than the visionary concept like state security. But perhaps Chinese are an exception. From what I see, most of males in China are eager to express their opinions over state policies especially on diplomatic issues.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-25 12:40:21 |Display all floors
It is not normal that citizen gives too much attention to diplomacy and politics. In linland, two sides of contradiction are goverment and citizen. In order to balance the relationship between the two sides perfectly, citizen shoud care their lves level which is ensured by goverment and goverment's working efficiency. In briefl, citizen should put vigour on supervising goverment. While, in all over world level, two sides of contradiction are one country and the other country. So diplomacy is the goverment's responsibility and should be given enough attention by goverment. No matter goverment or citizen, each performs its own functions in order to make country progress. At present, the mainspring of caring diplomacy too much is media including TV, newspaper and cybernet, which transfer the attention of Chinese citizen from caring goverment coruption and so on.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-3-25 15:56:24 |Display all floors
Being interested in politic (diplomacy is always a shadow of politic) of own country, or the country where You live is for me quite natural.

Despite "patriotic factor" it is just about survival abilities :) - to know the environment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-25 19:40:26 |Display all floors
when you say chinese people i assumed that you're referrin to CCP not its own people, 'cause whadda heck is diplomacy got to do with me in first place (do i really have to be so diplomatic with the people surroundin me...i dont give a hoot to tell you openly here)  {:soso_e128:}{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e120:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.