Author: Diggit

100 thousands yuan rewarded ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-21 07:20:53 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-3-19 13:38
Not only is he ugly, but also stupid!  No one "runs" for president in China!

Hard to say, who could know what would happen five years later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 07:22:24 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-3-21 05:05
Please don't stoop to his level, Laowai2?. Ad hominem attacks are not necessary. The lack of suppo ...

you are a gentleman!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 13:29:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by jiayangguizi8 at 2013-3-21 15:06
querist Post time: 2013-3-21 05:02
No, actually I sound like a scientist who is accustomed to being required to provide evidence for a ...

As soon as ugly facts are mentioned about your kind, you get excited. But we don't see you jumping around and asking for justice when your Klan buddies racially abuse the Chinese everyday on this forum

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 17:54:32 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-3-21 05:05
Please don't stoop to his level, Laowai2?. Ad hominem attacks are not necessary. The lack of suppo ...

You are correct, we should not stoop to his level, in fact I don't think I can bend so low anyway. I think it should end here and he be ignored in future. As part of my degree I had to study psychology, a subject which I still find fascinating. My only regret is not being able to use him as a case study for my dissertation. I would probably have achieved a PhD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 20:16:48 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-3-21 00:29
As soon as ugly facts are mentioned about your kind, you get excited. But we don't see you jumping  ...

Thank you for proving my point. If you were to pay attention to my posting history here, I confront racism no matter which way it goes.

Ad you also demonstrated my point again by immediately resorting to another ad hominem attack rather than answering my questions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 20:59:20 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-3-21 20:16
Thank you for proving my point. If you were to pay attention to my posting history here, I confron ...

We all know that your kind have a history of expecting to have things done as soon as you ask for them, and this kind of behaviour went as far as inflicting slavery, but that doesn't really work any more nowadays.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-21 21:15:17 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-3-21 07:59
We all know that your kind have a history of expecting to have things done as soon as you ask for  ...

Another ad hominem attack combined with another argumentum ad populum attack.

You obviously don't know who "my kind" are. I would give you a bit of a history lesson about the oppression that the English inflicted on my people, the Celts, but I'm sure the significance would be lost on you since you are obviously blinded by racism and broad, unfounded generalizations.

I was trying to give you a chance to prove your accusations. Has it ever occurred to you that if you could provide adequate proof for your beliefs, you could gain support for those beliefs? If you truly believed the things that you said, you would want others to recognize the "truth" and you would be willing to provide support for your statements. Since you consistently refuse to provide proof, one can only conclude that you are simply trolling. I pity you and your sad existence if angering people is your preferred recreational activity.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.