Author: Orthoceras

Five Ways to Save Windows 8   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-4 19:46:39 |Display all floors
win8 is only kool if you have a touch screen monitor to fool around with otherwise you're just wastin money & supportin MS (just bought myself a 27" planar touch at tigerdirect website for $699+$12shippin fee for my nieces & neps)  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e120:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 05:19:47 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-4-4 19:46
win8 is only kool if you have a touch screen monitor to fool around with otherwise you're just wasti ...

Window 8 is bad on tablets too: annoying, confusing, inefficient, unproductive, etc.  Sorry, but you just can't throw Window 8 any bones.  Just be honest and accept the fact that Window 8 is a complete and utter failure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-5 19:10:29 |Display all floors
Tanzanite Post time: 2013-4-4 13:19
Window 8 is bad on tablets too: annoying, confusing, inefficient, unproductive, etc.  Sorry, but y ...

i got win8 not too long ago, and for me i dont think there is too much to navigate; it's all apps with a swipe of fingers (my 4 years old nep loves it)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-4-6 06:18:26 |Display all floors
I have been using Win8 and it is annoying at times.

Best tip though is to download a Start button 'add-on' and kill Metro ........

After that it is almost bearable .............   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-6 09:36:43 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-4-6 06:18
I have been using Win8 and it is annoying at times.

Best tip though is to download a Start button ' ...

I am so looking forward to the coming Lenovo super-duper beefed up hyper-powered, hyper-GUI, hyper-driver support Ubuntu based mega-operating system that China is working on right now that will put all other operating systems to shame!  Don't let us down, China: the whole world is putting off buying a Window 8 and Macintosh so they can buy the Lenovo superstar!

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-4-6 20:37:05 |Display all floors
Punicalagin Post time: 2013-4-6 09:36
I am so looking forward to the coming Lenovo super-duper beefed up hyper-powered, hyper-GUI, hyper ...

Lenovo has indeed now an enviable reputation and in some tests has been placed second to Apple ......

Well done Lenovo ........  

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 06:06:32 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-4-6 20:37
Lenovo has indeed now an enviable reputation and in some tests has been placed second to Apple ... ...

u did and know him?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.