Author: Megalodon

Imagine if China No Longer Needed Police and Laws!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-15 01:34:18 |Display all floors
Megalodon Post time: 2013-3-14 21:03
I agree with you: eugenics is bad for Whites, but wonderful for China and Israel.

Eugenics is not wonderful for anybody. Possibly it would help if we got rid of the zionists in the Bilderberggroup that are the supporters of eugenics like the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and their allies. They killed off millions of jews to get the best genes for settling in Israel as the secondary rulers of the world under the elites in the Bilderberg inner core.

Of course the Bilderberggroup try to use Rothschilds kingdom of Israel to snare the Chinese people and their power as well. Remember that the Rothschilds has always betrayed China, still China don't seem to get what kind of psychopaths that family consist of.

And zionists are not really jews they are like the Rothschilds most probably khazars and simply use the askenazis as loyal servants.

Askenazis may believe they are smart because they have purposely married in to white people even if they are very black since their first appearance on the world scene as the black nobility in Venice (Italy) a millenium ago, then when Marco Polo returned from China where the much more sophisticated culture had invented paper money based upon trust, a lot changed.

The askenazi's soon found out that they didn't need to be trusted if they only corrupted the governments and let their armies kill all those who demanded their money back.

Since then all wars in the whole world are because fighting for the zionists worthless paper money whether they call it USDollars, Pound, Euros or soon to come a IMF currency. It's all a global criminal fraud with zionists fraud originating from Chinese trust.

China need to stop being naive and understand that the zionists like Rothschilds (family with Sassons that smuggled the opium and created the opium wars with China) are not to be trusted it's the only way to avoid being fooled by the zionists again.

Anyway Israel's apartheid system is not something for China to adopt, but nationalism could possibly serve China well in many ways.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-9 23:15:36 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-3-15 01:34
Eugenics is not wonderful for anybody. Possibly it would help if we got rid of the zionists in the ...

culture is important, not genes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-11 14:36:21 |Display all floors
I wondering how will be China without police and laws.

One think im sure i will do, to leave China.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-11 19:48:50 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-11-11 14:36

One think im sure i will do, to leave China. ...

police and law are only for criminals.  but what if china has no criminals?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-13 03:36:38 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-11-11 14:36

One think im sure i will do, to leave China. ...

I wish there was no crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-13 07:05:31 |Display all floors
Adamantium Post time: 2014-11-11 19:48
police and law are only for criminals.  but what if china has no criminals?

China or any country, it will be a paradise in a dream.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-13 07:06:35 |Display all floors
Clitorectum Post time: 2014-11-13 03:36
I wish there was no crime.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.