Views: 2103|Replies: 6

China vows to ease students' burden [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-12 20:00:16 |Display all floors

Cartoon by Dai Lei/cartoon.chinadaily.com.cn
 BEIJING - A new national campaign will be launched in China to alleviate the heavy workloads of students in the compulsory education system, the Ministry of Education said Tuesday.
The reform of the curriculum planning and examination system should be sped up to lighten students' burdens and improve the quality of the nation's education, said ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 20:00:25 |Display all floors
The students bear too much burden most of which is not good or even useless for their growing up. Personally, I would like never took the high school, that was really a bitter life I've ever undertaken. not only for me i think but most of youth of my age. We get up as early as 5:40am and when we laid on the bed nearly 12:00pm and only get a two days break each month. so think I just took a quantity-oriented rather than quality-oriented education, and the teacher mark the student Good or Bad just by the test scores.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 21:09:47 |Display all floors
Though our country had done sth, mostly the schools didn't carry out well. Schools ,parents, teachers ...still ask for high marks, top universities.But in fact, if a student managed to attend a good university, was he or she good enough to serve our country? or simply some students can't live alone after leaving their families.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-13 00:10:49 |Display all floors
I recommended fewer subjects with higher standard, 1 Chinese language, 1 English, 1 Math, 1 Science, 1 Civic and Moral, 1 Physical Exercise

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-13 09:11:19 |Display all floors
Faithfully hope this dream will come true

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 09:14:26 |Display all floors
Won't happen as long as parents have the schools by the short and curlies, and insist on using the education system as a 24/7 babysitter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 11:58:33 |Display all floors
we want to the gorvernment must adopt vigorous measures .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.