Author: Buttocks

Pretty Chinese Girls Vs. Pretty White Girls   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-15 17:03:44 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-3-14 20:53
They're not interested enough to look at you, so they deserve to be gang raped?! YOU deserve to be g ...

I have lived in China for several years in a Chinese community of a large city, not an expat enclave, and don't agree with your findings at all. Yes people look, especially when I am with my Chinese wife, but mixed race couples do attract more attention in any country. I find more curiosity from children than adults. In fact in Guangzhou the black and Indian community seem to attract more derisory comments than whites.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-15 17:23:06 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-3-15 16:54
Differentiating between any race is obviously being racist and such generalisations are plainly du ...

It's not at all racist. It's a fact that whites are thieves and criminals. It would only be better to prevent them from committing a crime, rather than be the mediocre person who lets it happen and then takes action.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-15 17:34:52 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-3-15 17:23
It's not at all racist. It's a fact that whites are thieves and criminals. It would only be better ...

I suggest you use a dictionary. (Still no answers? What do you have to hide?)

rac·ism
[rey-siz-uhm]
noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-15 17:47:33 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-3-15 17:34
I suggest you use a dictionary. (Still no answers? What do you have to hide?)

rac·ism

I am just stating a fact. Saying that whites are thieves, criminals, rapists, and paedophiles is equal to saying that Asians are the most populous group on earth

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-15 17:50:16 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-3-15 17:47
I am just stating a fact. Saying that whites are thieves, criminals, rapists, and paedophiles is e ...

Ok show us your evidence that proves whites are any worse than any other race. And tell us why you are so scared to admit your own race and location.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-15 18:05:16 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-3-15 17:50
Ok show us your evidence that proves whites are any worse than any other race. And tell us why you ...

Open a world history book, and you'll see that any other race doesn't come anywhere close to what whites have done.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-15 21:12:14 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-3-15 18:05
Open a world history book, and you'll see that any other race doesn't come anywhere close to what  ...

FAILURE !!   You pontificate but provide no evidence or substance for your claims...... and still no information about you?? Shame on you, you must be suffering guilt complex.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.