Author: Buttocks

Pretty Chinese Girls Vs. Pretty White Girls   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-14 10:46:25 |Display all floors
Africanamerican Post time: 2013-3-13 17:35
Interesting thread.  Yeah, I tend to agree, i'm black and the white girls that are cute are very rac ...

That's what I tell my girlfriend to do when there are white dudes around. I tell it to her in English and loud, making sure the words 'white people' are mentioned too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 14:42:53 |Display all floors
They may be married, have a boyfriend or just not interested in Chinese men, Chinese men have a bad reputation in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 19:17:58 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-3-14 10:46
That's what I tell my girlfriend to do when there are white dudes around. I tell it to her in Engl ...

You have a girlfriend? I find that quite amazing. She has my sympathies. It can't be easy having a relationship with a sexist, disrespectful racist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 19:48:58 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-3-14 19:17
You have a girlfriend? I find that quite amazing. She has my sympathies. It can't be easy having a ...

Warning people about the fact that whites are thieves is in no way racist or sexist. It's preventive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 19:54:23 |Display all floors
this time i have to say, WTF am i readin here  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-14 20:53:00 |Display all floors
They're not interested enough to look at you, so they deserve to be gang raped?! YOU deserve to be gang raped, just for saying that.

Are you in China or the US? The answer may give us some hint. I don't think white women generally consider Chinese men attractive. Also, if you're in the US, the Chinese women may treat you like this just show a sense of camaraderie among foreigners.

Don't take it prrsonally.

I'm a white guy, and when I was in China, everyone looked at me like I was a circus freak, snd the old peoplelooked at me with great disapproval . I considered this all kind of rude and annoying, but in the end, I had to remember that I am the minority there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-15 16:54:56 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-3-14 19:48
Warning people about the fact that whites are thieves is in no way racist or sexist. It's preventi ...

Differentiating between any race is obviously being racist and such generalisations are plainly due to ignorance. You still didn't tell us what race you are and where you live.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.