Author: lil.azngurl

White Husband more better than Chinese husband??   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-12 03:32:53 |Display all floors
White man = f.uk u...b1tch u...u pay for his bills...show to his frens how he f.uk u...b1tch u...u pay for his bills~ jobless...beers...bars...pubs...u pay for his bills~

Chinese = treat u nice...family man...take care of children future...doing business...earn and save money for family~

go figure it out~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 06:25:25 |Display all floors
stupid posts will get stupid replies..... no need to respond to it...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 06:49:46 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-3-12 03:32
White man = f.uk u...b1tch u...u pay for his bills...show to his frens how he f.uk u...b1tch u...u p ...

You got it turned around. It's the White WOMAN that says to the white man: "FU Bitch pay my bills" Western women are far more concerned about money and themselves than they are about men

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 06:52:24 |Display all floors
My Chinese wife and her friends say Western White men are more romantic and loving and less prone to domestic violence than are Chinese men.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 08:06:20 |Display all floors
Some are fortunate to meet an ideal partners and some just sleep with monsters after marrying them. You always hear a good parts of the stories. Some of the women are just ashamed, but only confided with close friends for choosing a wrong life time partner.

Don't be misled by the golden hairs on their heads. All that glitters is not gold.

Same can be said of Chinese men or men in any parts of the world. It could be your past karma, otherwise anyone will be born as a prince or princess.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 11:57:50 |Display all floors
Excuse me to ask another question ,are foregin girlls more suitable to be wife than chinese girls?Nawdays,more and more chinese girls choose nothing but money for the first consideration when they choose their lifemate.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-3-12 12:46:23 |Display all floors
weifuwang2008 Post time: 2013-3-12 11:57
Excuse me to ask another question ,are foregin girlls more suitable to be wife than chinese girls?N ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.