Views: 11034|Replies: 16

A loved story :I am still love you ,though you has not had breast !   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-8 15:15:33 |Display all floors

图片1.jpg

A loved story :I am still love you ,though you has not had breast !

Yang Xiaoyun is thirty-two years old ,born in GanZhou country ,JiangXi province . She was diagnosed with breast cancer in July 2012 . YangXiaoYun accepted right breast invasive ductal carcinoma surgery, the tumor resection is clean . Then she conducted six courses of treatment of chemotherapy . The picture shows she wore silicone breast forms in Guangzhou in January 24,2013.

图片2.jpg

Every day Yang Xiaoyun should takes a ride from Fanyu to downtown to receive radiation chemotherapy . “At first , I also be afraid ,even think of death . Considering my young children and my dear husband , I strengthen my survival faith . ” she said . She can’t believe she could survive though an operation ,which had gain many people’ help .

图片3.jpg

In the past half year , yang’ husband never left her and looked after her carefully with the reason that he is grateful that his wife marry with him though he was very poor ten years ago . At the same as time , he further wants to meet his promise that whether death or ill ,he will keep her company forever . This picture shows they live at their rented house , which is about ten square meter .

图片4.jpg

It is hard to imagine how unfortunate the life is and how happy their life is . She is optimistic about the future’life and what’s more she would use her example to encourage more people to be filled with hope for better life.

图片5.jpg

In order to cure his wife’ cancer , Hu is determined to raise money in different ways . He has borrow money from all his relatives .as he said “provided the one could borrow have been borrowed .”

图片6.jpg

His husband often told her she should live healthfully to look after their children grow to manhood . They all cherish today . Living is happy !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-8 15:59:19 |Display all floors
So, love is based on physical organs? He initially loved her because she had breasts, but now he is a super hero because he still loves her without breasts?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-8 17:34:58 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-3-8 15:59
So, love is based on physical organs? He initially loved her because she had breasts, but now he is  ...

you can understand about that . Love gives us power .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-9 02:43:31 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-3-8 02:59
So, love is based on physical organs? He initially loved her because she had breasts, but now he is  ...

Actually, I think the opposite is true. This is an extreme situation in which a lesser man would have abandoned the lady, but he did not. I think this is simply a story of true love in adversity. He loves his wife dearly and is not going to let something like what happened change his love for her. He is showing her that his love for her transcends her appearance and is based on who she is, not what she looks like.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-9 04:52:48 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-3-8 12:43
Actually, I think the opposite is true. This is an extreme situation in which a lesser man would h ...

It doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are, or where you live; there are no boundaries if two pe ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-9 06:50:52 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-3-9 02:43
Actually, I think the opposite is true. This is an extreme situation in which a lesser man would h ...

That was my point. Treating this story as unusual, like it needs to appear in the news because it seems out of the ordinary would only make people think that it needs more effort to go past appearance to love someone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-9 08:18:21 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-3-8 17:50
That was my point. Treating this story as unusual, like it needs to appear in the news because it  ...

I am sorry that I misunderstood you.

I agree with your point that the fact that this is even considered news is a sad commentary on the world in general. Such love should be the norm, not the exception.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.