Author: linda_sun

Should China abandon its system to train athletes?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-5 14:07:00 |Display all floors
chinaimport Post time: 2013-3-5 13:22
Why does he need a name tag?

So he can remember his own name!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-5 19:07:09 |Display all floors
In China, athletes train hard to win medals. In the West, they go through doping.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 03:16:07 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-3-5 20:26
As usual, you're making a donkey of yourself Gobber!

Liu Xiang is a sincere patriotic Chinese!

Good for him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-6 03:47:31 |Display all floors
we have the ncaa system in the us. sadly we have millionaire athletes that went broke and they went to prestigious universities too. the only reason i can think of of abandoning the sports system is not wanting china to win medals. people blame the system for lack of education, but the athletes r responsible for themselves too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-9 21:26:35 |Display all floors
another thing that comes into my mind...the divorce rate is shootin up the sky for the past few days when the govt announced the 20% increased in property tax; one way to avoid the new 20% tax on profits from housing sales was to divorce from a spouse (but i love you babe) {:soso_e113:}{:soso_e128:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-10 01:55:25 |Display all floors
The system produces Donkeys not sportsmen......

That is what Yao Ming says.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-10 02:00:03 |Display all floors
Yao Ming seems to suggest there are no sportsmen in China system.

There are only donkeys and performers.

Very sad.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.