Author: 29042012

Beijing restaurant’s xenophobic sign ignites online fury   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-28 17:21:33 |Display all floors
The government has the responsibility to act.

Do not tell me, that people in China  

"can do what they want" !!

So if people in China spit on the road, you'd also blame it on the government, rather than those individuals who do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-28 18:33:09 |Display all floors
This shop does not receive the Japanese, the Vietnamese, the Philippines, and dogs
Everyone knows that China have disputes with Japan, the Philippines and Vietnam on the islands.
That is reason, Chinese hate them but I cannot understand why Chinese hate dogs. what is disputes between Chinese and dogs?
I know dogs can eat shit, this is reason??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-28 19:25:33 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2013-2-28 17:21
So if people in China spit on the road, you'd also blame it on the government, rather than those i ...

Go ahead and make fun out of it !

It is the "result" of your governments "propaganda" !
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-28 21:20:00 |Display all floors
LoveMenot Post time: 2013-2-28 18:33
This shop does not receive the Japanese, the Vietnamese, the Philippines, and dogs
Everyone knows th ...

By "dogs", they mean "whites"

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-2-28 22:15:37 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2013-2-27 22:18
WHY I am posting this ?

I want to know ...

I agree with you 29042012....
Such actions even individually must be discouraged and attitudes re-calibrated for the sake of civility and common decency. Notwithstanding : (1) the historic precedence posted at The former Shanghai Club along Ruijin Road by the patrons " NO Chinese and dogs allowed"; (2) The still unrepentant Japanese for not taking responsibiliy nor officially pay war damage compensation and (3)  against Vietnam for daring to engage China in the brief war in 1979 after years of support from China which China lost badly in the ensuing tank battle...but Philippines? This is a bit far fetched. Filipinos contribute in many crucial middle management in China as engineers, language teachers, entertainers, trainers and supervisors. I feel sorry for the perpetuator for his misplaced aggression that did not find a resolution and peace in his heart. It will consume him in hatred as much as he fans the fire of hate. Perhaps he should try savoring the delicious shashimi wash down by Kirin. Perhaps he should try vacationing HCM or Hanoi and savor the tropical fruits. I thought maybe he had a Chowchow at home who is also not too happy of his master's current mood.
Lastly, respect is earned. During the recent rush in Spring Festival respects and civility between SOME Chinese to SOME Chinese is absent..and that is the damage when such attitude is condoned. You dont spit out the moving bus or tran window because you dont care or sink your finger into fruit and vegetable becasue it does not hurt you....IN THE END WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-28 23:10:52 |Display all floors
It is the "result" of your governments "propaganda" !

Sorry, I don't get it. The Chinese government is not propagating spitting on roads - in fact, we are discouraging it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-28 23:27:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.