Author: ramesh

my definition of LOVE [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-22 19:24:32 |Display all floors

RE;

No one can tell what love is untill you have lost it. When you have lost sth. that you can not have it back again, that is LOVE. By this time, you have become LOVELESS. :_)

Conclusion: Only time will tell what love is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-22 20:49:56 |Display all floors

Reply: Responsibility

no, i do not agree. Responsibility is not love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-22 20:51:05 |Display all floors

Reply: love is a game.!

I agree

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-22 21:36:30 |Display all floors

Reply: love is a game.!

i agree

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-22 22:31:25 |Display all floors

Love is labyrinth

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-23 10:44:29 |Display all floors

Love makes me dream; bitter and sweet dreams!

I have never loved a true guy in real world. Pretty sad! But I have the most romantic, gentle, tender boyfriend in my dream! He has all the traits of every perfect man. I love perfection, thus I love my dreamy boyfriend.

Every night, I turn to bed early, and before that I'll prey for god, asking the Almighty to send the one I love to my dream. Luckily, god seldom fails me. Lust, love, imagination filled all my dream. How wonderful! Yet the first soft morning sunlight becomes an ever woe to me -- as it draws me apart from my love. I kept on thinking of him during the day, conceiving all the romance I want to have in my dream. Therefore, the day passed quickly, and the night drowned me!

I always think I am in LOVE, DEEEEEEP DEEEEEEP love! Is my love true love?

I'm wondering, wondering in lust!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-23 10:57:45 |Display all floors

maybe after some experience, you will see...

If we can not take the responsibility for someone, pls don't mention'love'. love is so divine........not only those beautiful feeling and emotion.

Supporse if one says love you, but without responsibility, will you go on giving your love...?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.