Author: linda_sun

How bad is China's pollution?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-26 14:38:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-26 14:47:35 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-2-26 14:38
You them Uncle Pang! there is not a industrialized country that didn't go trough the industrial po ...

Where has there been "bashing" in this thread?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-26 14:56:31 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-26 15:03:33 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-26 15:04:20 |Display all floors
there is not a industrialized country that didn't go trough the industrial pollutions. the idiots in this Forum just love to bash China.

It would have made better sense to have learned from the mistakes of other industrialized nations before China leaped into rapid industrialization.  Read today's CD article "pollution gets unprecedented attention" where environmental experts warned that the country's environmental problems have entered all dimensions: air, surface water, groundwater and farmland soil.   It would be downright unpatriotic and counter-productive to consider this alarming news as china-bashing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-26 15:06:38 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-2-26 14:56
Even if the matter is true, it doesn't concerns you, there is nobody asking to staying in China, i ...

It's in a public forum, therefore I can comment on it. If this doesn't suit your sensitivities, get over it!

I have, nowhere, in this thread,criticized China, I believe.

As for picking on one country, untrue. That there are more threads here about the US or the UK, I imagine that the opposite is actually true, yet you feel that you can comment on them. If you can, I can...fair enough?

P.S; I am not always negative about China, just when it is true, the same as I am about any country, including my own!

Going home won't solve China's problems nor stop me commenting on them, or those of other countries including my own. Your answer is the standard for people who are too sensitive and can't handle the truth, or people commenting on the truth.

Would you rather we didn't know about this problem? Too bad if this is the case as we know, and some here knew about it years ago, as well as other problems, from our travels around China.

That it has been admitted and acknowledged is laudable...which means it's a good thing and the problem can now be tackled!

Now be constructive and help find a solution or admit that you just don't like China's dirty laundry aired in public.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-26 15:11:18 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-2-26 15:03
Do you need classes or pretend to be blind?

because, perhaps, you're overly sensitive, what you perceive to be bashing actually isn't. It's a matter of perception and understanding.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.