Author: linda_sun

How bad is China's pollution?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-26 11:57:15 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-2-26 10:45
Only helps to prove that USA has more people dying from Cancer than China. Your ignorant idiots ar ...

Another wrong reply from dumb dog.  Cancer rates in Asia, in particular China and Japan, are now among the highest in the world.  Especially stomach and throat.  Cancer rates in the USA have been falling for the last 10 years.  You sre really a dumba$$.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-26 12:32:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-26 12:44:41 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-2-26 12:38
Can you tell a bigger fishman story? This one is too old! 25 percent your brain is gone.. is what  ...

These are the figures issued by the Chinese Ministry of Health. Are you calling them braindead liars?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-26 13:06:46 |Display all floors
Uncle_Pang Post time: 2013-2-26 12:48
Well, you're a lying fcking idiot too!

My dear friend K- has been campaigning in the forum the pa ...

For the most part, I agree with your post but remember that foreign companies in China have to be owned, at least 50.1% by a Chinese partner and many large companies in China are actually owned by Chinese people as well.

Just pointing those facts out without pointing fingers or laying blame.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-26 13:13:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-26 13:25:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by exportedkiwi at 2013-2-26 13:26
gooddog Post time: 2013-2-26 13:13
Are you still smoking that funny staff again? No need to write me a love letter, my girlfriend doe ...

No, you didn't say that there is no pollution in China. To do so would give your detractors plenty of amo to fire back at you.
However, pointing out the truth isn't China bashing, nor can it seen to be so, especially when admitted by Chinese authorities.
How that truth is used is up to the individual and if it is in an unconstructive way, then yes, it could concievably be called bashing. Nobody is doing that yet, however.

For myself, I think it's a shame that these conditions exist and that so many have died, simply for a few yuan/month extra.
China has the ability to be so much better and vastly cleaner. Here's hoping this is a wake up call for China and the people.

P.S; "ming bai ma" isn't Japanese, it's Putonghua, which, as far as I'm aware, is the official language of China!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-26 13:30:12 |Display all floors
The public has every reason to require the government to make it public as soil pollution was directly linked to their health and the ministry could not deprive their right to know by simply labeling the information as a state secret.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.