Author: DSseeing

How Japan misleads US   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-24 21:30:56 |Display all floors
Yeah, Japan mislead the US ...

and the Philippines is manipulated by the US ...

God, is the world simple !

(in the eyes of some Chinese).
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-24 21:31:24 |Display all floors
An excuse for any occassion.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-24 22:39:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-24 23:16:08 |Display all floors
No surprise -
Several times, Qing Emperor Kangxi made comments about the Japanese. He did not call it Japan, but only called it "Japanese sub-country", he said: "Japanese sub-country, a most capricious country, its people low in moral, and never appreciate well friendship bestow upon them [e.g. China and other countries did not ask for any compensation after they were Big Loser in world war two], their mind is corruptibly impinged  with hatred and war [understandably that they have no natural resources and only possesses with islands that are plagued with earthquakes and tsunamis , resulting in jealousy and in trying to steal others land, their education is filled with “how to grab others’ land when they grow up and if failed, they will commit Seppuku- stomach-cutting ”] .
Former U.S. President Franklin Roosevelt: "In human history, Japan is the most despicable, the most shameless nation."
Former French President Charles de Gaulle: "Japan, which is a sinister and cunning, cruel nation, this nation is very snobbish, its degree of mad bloodthirsty is similar to the vampire Dracula in European Middle Ages, once he saw your  weaknesses, he will immediately bite through your neck, there is no chance of remaining alive."
The great French thinker Montesquieu evaluation of the Japanese: "The Japanese character is very perverted. From Europeans point of view, Japan, is a bloody metamorphosis bloodthirsty, obstinate ethnic group, headstrong as opinionated, ignorant, superior servile and subordinates savage. They kill at a moment and suicide at a moment. They do not care about their lives and they do not care about others’ lives.  Japan is full of confusion and vendetta."
Russian Czar Nicholas II: "The Japanese are a bunch of nasty yellow monkeys. Japanese Emperor Meiji is a funny guy.”
American wealthy, John D Rockefeller: "The Japanese know only to copy others, else nothing can be accomplished. When did Japan independently contribute to the world civilization? At best, Japan is only a craftsman of second-rate nation."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-25 11:25:45 |Display all floors
What misled America? They even misled their own citizens about massacre of whole of Asia during  WWII.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-26 19:45:42 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2013-2-24 21:30
Yeah, Japan mislead the US ...

and the Philippines is manipulated by the US ...

well said, sir! The world is very simple indeed! China is bombarding US with cyberwarfare and this propagandist put us to sleep with his piece!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-26 20:14:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-2-26 20:21

and how you seek to mislead us!! The below is off a Chinese website for chinese people:)

My brother lives in Japan and had a son with a Japanese girl. That makes my family part Japanese in a way. Every time the subject of Japan gets raised in my classroom, 99% of the students reply with anger and hatred towards the Japanese. Even girls that seem passive and shy will suddenly jump up and abuse them for no apparent reason. I find it hilarious when I tell them my family is Japanese and they're insulting my family which usually follows with me giving them extra homework.
They're all brainwashed and don't know anything about the history between China and Japan other than what their propaganda-controlled teachers are feeding them. I asked my brother in Japan what the situation was and how the Japanese felt about China. He said most of them have nothing against Chinese people and he never hears anything about anti-Chinese sentiments so it seems to be pretty one-sided in my opinion. If Chinese hate Japan so much, why do they buy Japanese cars, computers, TVs, copy their fashion styles, watch Japanese TV shows and cartoons, and most importantly, revere the Japanese AV idols? Their ridiculous anti-Japan protests last year in which they destroyed their fellow countrymen's cars and businesses is a clear sign of how uncontrollable they can be when induced with a simple ideology. Why not put that hatred and passion towards something more useful like what's going on in your own backyard? Oh, that's right. China is perfect, I forgot.
Need I say more? The way Chinese are spoon fed stuff about Japan/world is almost comical. Of course as the Chinese dude posed, why not utilise all these excess enegry expended on Japan hate on matters that are more pressing internally? Oh, that won't be tolerated by the men in suit.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.