Views: 3755|Replies: 6

WHY ARE WOMEN SO FAKE. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-22 00:56:48 |Display all floors

Afterpushing up and down and using all your energy, the moaning and orgasmmake you feel better-at least that you are better than her ex in bed. Buta new research states that, don’t feel good about yourself that FAST. Seven out of ten women have faked an orgasm. DAMN! Now I am not sureif the excitement I saw of their faces is REAL . Probably they were playing me.Thestudy, carried out by the University of Kansas, found that 68per cent of women and even 28 per cent of men have pretended to climax with apartner. And the reason why these people fake orgasm is to make sure they donot hurt their partners. Anotherreason both sexes gave is that when a partner’s orgasm was imminent, they feltunder pressure to climax and they do this by faking it.

Myfriend always says, “the excitement on a woman’s face gives him some sort ofmoral boost to keep going hard and harder. I guess he is probably being fooledto waste some more energy on NOTHING”.

Theresearch further said: ‘The emphasis on men’s ability to give their partners“earth-shaking orgasms” sometimes leads both pretend orgasm to meet theseexpectations.’
The fact is; women do it more. Can we now have real orgasm iphone app detector?I will surely buy one, even two!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 17:01:56 |Display all floors
One famous actress once said "Women are good a faking orgasms.Men are good at faking relationships"
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 17:07:05 From mobile |Display all floors
bigbull Posted On 2013-2-22 00:56:48
Afterpushing up and down and using all your energy, the moaning and orgasmmake you feel better-at le...

there is no detector for orgasm,which both sides' responsibility.you can observe your partner's body reaction and other evidence from his/er body,you know what I mean.
"Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 17:13:45 |Display all floors
laincoubert Post time: 2013-2-23 17:01
One famous actress once said "Women are good a faking orgasms.Men are good at faking relationships"

Don't argue with idiots! They will always win. First they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
When the power of love, overtakes the love of power,  the world will have peace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 19:18:13 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 19:19:13 |Display all floors
oncle hugo Post time: 2013-2-23 17:07
there is no detector for orgasm,which both sides' responsibility.you can observe your partner's bo ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-20 17:37:12 |Display all floors

True, true!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.