Author: vincent01

[US] China outdoes America in 40 ways   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-19 14:37:19 |Display all floors
Show humility no matter what.  Hubris is the beginning of the end.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-19 22:02:05 |Display all floors
China will be free ok. Being rich is nothing. I WANT FREEDOM  NOW for China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-19 22:08:02 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-18 02:26
So much silly pride for being the most populous nation that makes the most crud and dumps the most w ...

i agree with you for this foolish pride, and i cant stretch enough to some mainlanders...i, myself dont say somethin like this rather let the foreigners say it for me if they're inclined to do so other than that i zip my mouth shut...not just  some 50 ways to leave your lover
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-19 22:23:08 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-2-19 22:08
i agree with you for this foolish pride, and i cant stretch enough to some mainlanders...i, myself ...

40 ways China beat America.
All China loves the news.
Love it so much it is Editors pick.

1.4 billion people....

Sh it also sh it more than any other nation.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-19 23:23:12 |Display all floors
There is a price to be paid for rapid poorly planned growth. The environmental destruction and accompanying heath issues will be very costly to repair. The already apparent social issues will also become a plague in the new China. The vast number of Chinese people alone will present China with a challenge beyond belief. I am impressed with China's growth and sucess in recent years, but I don't envy the challenges faced by the current and future leaders.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 00:24:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-18 04:26
So much silly pride for being the most populous nation that makes the most crud and dumps the most w ...

It doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are, or where you live; there are no boundaries if two pe ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 00:26:41 |Display all floors
China needs to take the worlds largest foreign currency reserves and give back to its people.
It doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are, or where you live; there are no boundaries if two pe ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.