Author: lau_guan_kim

The People’s Liberation Army Navy (PLAN) finally wakes up!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-22 15:32:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-22 15:34:33 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-22 15:45:55 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-3-22 15:34
It hurts isn't it, having to take your own medicine?

Oh dear, little LGK has gone in the huff and refuses to play any more.

And all because I posted on topic & criticized his writing style & treatises as holding one common theme. He has to resort to name-calling and them accuse me of the very thing he started!

The irony is strong with this one!

I look forward to his treatises supporting China going to war with Russia over the very many Chinese islands that the Russians currently occupy. No doubt he will subsequently pen his war diary from the comfortable confines of his armchair in Singapore!

I like this quote from Thomas Mann:
"War is a cowardly escape from the problems of peace."

From someone who claims he knows more of war than I, I am surprised that you seem to want another war to happen. Warmongers are not, in my experience, people to be respected.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-22 16:05:50 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-22 18:29:25 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-3-22 16:05
You absurd nonentity.

You will be responded to if you talk sensibly and not show off.

Wow! 7 personal attacks in one post.

You really have gone off the end of the Ludicrous Scale!

Mind you, the fact that you still think your nationalistic warmongering rants pass have some kind of serious academic value did ensure that your Ludicrous Scale was almost entirely full to start!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-22 18:34:38 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-22 18:36:05 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.