Author: lau_guan_kim

The People’s Liberation Army Navy (PLAN) finally wakes up!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-22 13:21:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-22 13:30:37 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-22 13:58:21 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-22 15:03:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by changamullah at 2013-3-22 15:12
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-3-22 13:21
I also held an opinion.

Did that mean I have no right to copyright it, as it was a point of view  ...
I also held an opinion.

Did that mean I have no right to copyright it, as it was a point of view I made and I want to protect my intellectual right? You have no right to object to that or pass sarcastic remarks.

If you are intellectually a vacuum, do not assume others are the same like you.

More personal insults. How ludicrous do you feel now?

You are not original and to a great extent you are a plagiarist, using other people's work to seem as though they were yours, if one did not look carefully for your source.

Completely irrelevant. And also a bit nuts. If someone happens to share my point of view, Does that make my opinion any more or less valid? And, in additional, more personal insults. Gettting very high on the ludicrous scale now!

So now you claim a jus soli stand and the right to castigate the PRC because it is your country of birth. By that you meant I had no right as a Chinese from my ancestral land? You are specious indeed!

Oh and I see! it's my fault that you, a non-Chinese national, are advocating a war with China & another country. It may be your ancestral land but it is NOT your country. Go advocate war for Singapore, if you must advocate war!

Yes, I was thinking of Czarist Russia and the hangover of it in the now defunct USSR. You are bringing in a subject not relevant to my topic, and is very much like what you castigated China's youth for being brainwashed by the communists. So, can you tell me what it is now the hatred you stirred up about Russia?

My comments on Russia are relevant on the basis that the Russians have wronged this country to a great degree over the last couple of centuries, yet you do not see this reflected in the history books or the attitude of modern China's governmental policies. If you are happy to warmonger against the Japanese & support those with such opinions in China now - a position which is tied in with historical enmity - I have to ask why you do not vociferously make the same point with Russia? Or have you also, in far off Singapore, also been brainwashed?   

Clearly you have a slanted agenda and it sticks out like a sore thumb. You objected to the hatred by Chinese youth against Japan but you blithely ignored those from Japanese youth. Clearly your affiliation to Japan shows.

That reasoning does not follow any logical path. You are saying that because I didn't talk about something, that this show affiliation with another countries views? Complete nonsense and yet more of the us vs. them argument. I haven't made a single comment about Japan except to say it is not for you to encourage war between them & China because you seek violent retribution for what they did in Singapore 70+ years ago.

I do not bother to instruct you nor do I have the inclination to do so with your recalcitrance and intransigence.

Let me see .. and i quote: " Speak with facts and responsibility, otherwise the consensus is you are letting off asinine airs."

You fail to notice you are trying to fan ill feelings between Russia and China and not me, as you slandered.

And you think you, a Singaporean, are not fanning ill feelings by advocating that China goes to war with Japan? get over yourself!

This is a public forum and it is a place for people to voice relevant discussion within the bounds of the topics.
You have no right to say THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO DO SO.

So don't expect to get shot down in flames when your racial-based argument raises its head, even if on a public forum. I have every right to dsiagree with you.

You have been beating about the bush and  you stop where you are before you make a fool of yourself. If you have nothing conducive or concrete to discuss, I suggest you stop making a nuisance of yourself!

A final, brief, and repeated personal insult. you must be feeling really really very ludicrous by now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-22 15:05:11 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-3-22 13:58
BTW, changamullah, from the timing of your posting, I deduce you are an immigrant in Canada.

If tha ...

Is the LSD addling your brain again?

It is 3.05pm where I am posting.

What time is it in Canada?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-22 15:10:47 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-3-22 13:30
What are your credentilals to say my research is flawed? From the many postings you sumbmitted, the ...

An entire post dedicated as a personal attack suggesting that I am so intellectually challenged, I simply cannot keep up with your vast, wonderfully crafted, intellectual canon of thoughts, ideas and significant insights in the world of geopolitics?

Yes, from your rants on the BBS, it is clear that this is how you view yourself and your 'treatises'. Unfortunately, the writing style seems to have a lot in common with most undergraduate freshmen i.e. unsophisticated ... though with some practice they may find their true voice.

Keep practicing. I know it's been 60 years but you might get there some day. Hopefully soon before time runs out!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-22 15:17:54 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.